The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

‘Rushed’. He is being ‘rushed’. :slight_smile:

He’s been infused with an unproven drug cocktail manufactured by a golfing buddy of his.

he will tell you what ever you want to hear

:slightly_smiling_face:

Somebody asked me to calculate 45 + 19

I kept coming up with 46. Tried it several ways. Seemed kind of off, but it was all that would come up.

So few people are currently willing to work in the Trump administration that a man who wrote a tell-all book, thereby violating the NDA, Cliff Sims, is now rehired:

Laurie Garrett says that ACB could still have been shedding virus because she had COVID this summer. If she is the one who was the initial infector, everyone who spoke to her could be infected. Meaning the person they were rushing to install as to destroy the ACA may have prevented them from rushing her through.

As far as this series is concerned, the damned sharks are now jumping other sharks. The writers need to get control of the plot line, and stat!

And with the stroke of midnight, Infrastructure Week comes to a close…

At this rate the election will be anti-climatic because the only healthy people left in the country will all be Democrats.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

No kidding. The crazies are all coming out in droves. Of course, we’ve also got a full moon.

So this week we’ve had:

-Trump’s tax leak
-The worst debate in history
-Will he/won’t he with white supremacy
-Brad Parscale tackled/arrested
-Jacob Wahl finally indicted
-Melania’s war on Christmas and children
-COVID bingo bonanza

And the week isn’t over!

My favorite of them, though, is Melania’s “fuck Christmas”. I’m sad it got overshadowed because all those War on Christmas assholes needed to hear it. And it really explains this:

I just assumed Melania was waiting at the end of the hallway to offer visiting children some Turkish Delight.

Looks like that Supreme Court nomination vote might be delayed after all. Two GOP senators on the Judiciary Committee are positive for Covid.

God, or Rona, must be on RBG’s side!

Google Photos

This source, for whatever it is worth, describes it as a fear of campaign finance investigations:

I want very much to believe that Parscale is under investigation, an allegation made by England’s Daily Mail, which looks like it is relying on a single unnamed source. How credible is that paper?

Not everything they publish is wrong, but they’re not known as the Daily Fail for nothing.

A single unnamed source isn’t up to my standards of reporting. And Vanity Fair and rawstory shouldn’t be making their own stories out of it, either. They should be getting the allegations independently verified instead.

So while I’m not ready to believe it yet, I’m also unwilling to think that some massive Parscale grifting hasn’t taken place because, well, look at this administration over the last four years. There would be zero surprise if yet another financial scandal reared its ugly head.