The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

Part of me is unsurprised that Trump may have contracted the coronavirus, given his callous disregard for masks and basic safety rules throughout the pandemic.

And part of me wonders if he’s really got it, or whether falsely claiming to have it gives him an excuse to hide for two weeks and then emerge and brag about how it was no big deal and look at how strong and healthy he is!

Either way - it is what it is. Do what you gotta do, Donald.

Trump knew Wednesday night that Hope had covid. He flew to Bedminster for a fundraiser Thursday. One would presume that Kayleigh McEnany, who had been in contact with Hope, also knew this and held a press conference Thursday morning.

May have risked his supporters? Everyone he came in contact with Thursday should be pissed as shit at him.

This. He’ll be able to ‘prove’ that Covid is no big deal.

You’re giving him too much credit. He doesn’t think that beating the disease makes him look tough, he thinks having the disease makes him weak.

He’s only admitting to having it because it’s going to become impossible for him to deny having it.

♫ ♩ ♪ ♬ You’re a mean one, Mrs. Grinch… ♫ ♪ ♬ ♩

Can you catch the virus from ass-kissing? Asking for a friend…

I don’t wish anyone harm from Covid, even trump, but like many have already said, I’m concerned that showing no or very mild symptoms will cause him to claim that it’s not serious, no worse than a mild flu, and have him double down on stonewalling virus mitigation efforts.

I’m also concerned for Biden because with all trump’s loud debate bloviating I’m sure there were tons of airborne particles flying around there.

Also I’m concerned this might give trump a sympathy vote bump. Of course trump is the poster boy for the saying “you reap what you sow” but that irony will be lost on a lot of people.

But COVID doesn’t affect kids. Really. Almost nobody gets it. At least that’s what the CFSG says.

Pence is still fine, so there you go - pretty good proof.

I guess Kimberley Guilfoyle is Individual 1 Administration adjacent.
She got fired from Fox after they shelled out $4 million to ol’ Kim’s assistant after she accused Kim of sexual harassment.

His wife doesn’t put the kibosh on that?

Cripes, she sounds like she fits right in with the trump clan - that same sense of “rules don’t apply to me”.

HuffPost first reported in 2018 that Guilfoyle’s departure from the network was not voluntary and that sources said she was terminated following an internal investigation into allegations of inappropriate behavior, such as sexual misconduct. Six sources said that Guilfoyle would show colleagues personal photographs of male genitalia (and identify whose genitals they were), regularly discussed sexual matters at work and would be emotionally abusive toward hair and makeup artists and support staff.

[The New Yorker’s] Mayer’s article detailing the former assistant’s draft complaint corroborates HuffPost’s earlier reporting, including that the woman was frequently subjected to degrading, abusive and sexually inappropriate behaviors, such as being shown lewd photographs of men with whom Guilfoyle had sexual relations.

Other instances Mayer cites from the draft complaint are that the assistant was required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the network host walked around naked, was forced to listen to Guilfoyle speak incessantly about her sex life, was ordered to give Guilfoyle a thigh massage and was told to submit to a Fox employee’s sexual demands.

I’m sure this was covered already, but it’s crazy how 18 hours ago, this story was beginning to percolate into a major scandal in its own right.

I found another BI story (that was unfortunately paywalled) indicating that Parscale was under threat of federal prosecution, apparently for concealing financial activity on Trump’s campaign.

I’ve been reading that the Individual 1 campaign is terrified that Parscale is going to start spilling campaign secrets.

By “secrets,” they probably mean dirty tricks that, if revealed, could be foiled by Biden’s team. I think they’re far past the point of giving a toss about any new scandalous information that comes out - shame is not a thing. They’re afraid Parscale is going to go into the vault and release the Colonel’s recipe.

I can hardly wait to read his book. /s

That’s if he doesn’t end up hanging in his cell/ward/closet. /darkness off

Along with “Oh, cameras? Ya, they stopped working yesterday. Checks by the guards? Oh dear, they seemed to have gone on extended breaks. Certainly not our policy. They will be disciplined <cough,paid off, cough>”

A federal judge is threatening to hold Wilbur Ross in contempt for ignoring her ruling that the census count deadline must be extended.

And what, in practice, will that mean?

Trump is being transported to Walter Reed Hospital.