The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

I’ll admit I don’t see how Trump plans to benefit from what is clearly an ongoing strategy of killing his own supporters in the months leading up to the election. I guess I just don’t understand all this fourth-dimensional chess.

Exactly. Is Trump planning to visit every state with huge rising numbers (Oklahoma, Arizona so far), and hold big rallies so that more of his supporters will get sick and die?

Sounds like a pretty poor strategy.

It’s hard to know what’s calculation and what’s reflexive reactionary blather, but I’d guess he likes telling his supporters what they want to hear in the moment and doesn’t worry or doesn’t think too much about any consequences down the road. Classic con man strategy- it’s not about right, it’s about right now. If he’s thinking it though at all, he’s gambling enough enthusiastic trump voters will still be around to vote on Nov. 3. After that, who cares?

I wonder how many Covid-19 positive staffers did Trump take with him to Arizona?

I believe for Oklahoma it was 6 staffers and 2 secret service that tested positive. Some of these were pulled before the event, but others interacted with the crowd.

Trump is like a walking plague tour.

Unless he’s trying to lose.

Two more have tested positive.

I was not sure if those two additional were the Secret Service people for a total of 8, or two additional staff for a total of 10.

Trump is askeert of blood.

Individual 1 accuses Obama of treason.

The rally tonight is at a mega church which claims to have air filtration that will kill 99.9% of coronavirus.
Arizona Mega-Church Set to Host Trump Rally Falsely Claims Its Air Filter Zaps COVID-19 at Dream City Site?

There is some (very preliminary at this point) evidence that some types of air filtration actually does deactivate the virus in addition to filtering it out of the air. The significant point these church leaders miss is that the air has to actually go into the system for it to work and there is ample time in a crowded situation for contaminated breath to be inhaled by others before it gets to the filtration system.

mc

It would be a terrible tragedy is it was just an oversized ozone generator.

Fill the church with high enough concentrations of ozone, and Covid is not going to be a a worry.

Well, I have heard that the virus can be deactivated by moderately high concentrations of carbon monoxide. Just a rumor, though.

Hmmm… I guess when people stop breathing, they stop emitting the virus. And they stop complaining. But then they can’t vote either. What a dilemma.

“This is the first time Mickyfinn has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!”

Hey, welcome to our community.

That would make sense if he plans on betting on Biden. But how’s he going to find somebody willing to bet on him?

Hydroxychloroquine, bleach, sunshine, and carbon monoxide; it’s the Trump cocktail.

To be applied oral, nasal, intravenous and by suppository all at the same time to make it work.

Simple solutions to complex problems!

CFSG takes out his sharpie

what a fucking buffoon

Trump has racked up a solid reputation for holding huge rallies in various cities, for which those cities rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars for security, crowd control, police overtime, etc., which they bill to the Trump campaign, who in turn never pays them.

At least one city last year (somewhere in Florida?) insisted that Trump campaign pay a “deposit” in advance before he would be allowed to rally there. (I never saw a follow-up article telling if that actually happened, other than the rally did happen.)

What about now? Did Tulsa city or county rack up huge expenses because of this rally? Will the Trump campaign pay for that? What about today’s rally in Arizona? And future rallies? Are any cities demanding that Trump’s campaign pay in advance for stuff like that? Can cities withhold permits for rallies until they get the $$$ in advance?