The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

The Trump supporter: the intelligence never ceases to amaze:

Never My Fault!

Trump is worried that his campaign’s legal team, which is being led by his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, is comprised of “fools that are making him look bad,” NBC News reported Monday.

That’s definitely an example of “even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”

As if Trump needs help in that area.

It’s not often that I totally agree with him.

Not fools; they’re opportunistic grifters.

Individual 1 says he will veto the defense appropriation because it contains a provision to rename bases named for Confederates.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1248467

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/527227-trump-job-approval-slips-in-first-survey-after-election

President Trump’s approval rating has dipped 3 points since the Nov. 3 election, according to a new Gallup poll.

The survey found that Trump’s job approval rating dipped from 46 percent just before Election Day to 43 percent earlier this month.

The polling firm noted that he garnered a 90 percent job approval rating among Republicans following the election, down from 95 percent before voters went to the polls.

Thirty-nine percent of independents approved of the president in the new survey, compared to 41 percent prior to the election. His 3 percent approval rating among Democrats was unchanged.

My bold.

Now the Dems’ rating makes sense.

But from 95% before to 90% after the election among Republicans. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Racism might be his only core principle.

I’m frankly surprised it moved that much.

I’m much more worried about him only losing 2% of his independents’ support.

I guess they can forget about getting paid…

Bumpity bump. Under the bus they go.

Part of his job was to get re-elected and keep the godless lizard people out of the White House, so to the extent that Republicans actually believe he lost, his job rating was bound to go down.

There goes MI. Certified for Biden despite all of the shenanigans, posturing and bad-faith theatrics.

Think he’ll shut up now? Ha, who am I kidding, of course not.

“To our Military: those guys we beat a hundred and fifty years ago are more important to me than you are; suck it. Signed ‘Your favorite President ever, Donald’.”

Of course it is - in his worldview, all races are inferior to the master race, which consists solely of Donald J. Trump, Ivanka, and maybe Don Jr. and Eric.

It’s not like his behavior the last two weeks should be surprising to anyone. He explicitly said he would do what he’s been doing.

I’d like to think his approval rating would be unchanged because everyone was smart enough to know how he’d react, but I guess 2% seems realistic.

At first glance I misread that as “… he will veto the defense appropriation because it contains a provision to rename bases for Confederates”, and I thought, holy shit, a veto on that is actually reasonable. Then I read it correctly. Nothing has changed, nothing to see here. And it’s not even performance art for his racist acolytes – he really is a racist. He was charged twice by the Justice Department for refusing to rent his apartment properties to Black people.

Not that the Democrats should seek to be the anti-racist party!

The GSA has said the transition can begin.

CNN on the transition

Hal-le-FUCKING-lu-yah!