The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making

Trying to make something about himself? What kind of narcissist would do such a thing??? :confused:
:stuck_out_tongue:

One who can’t read the Fuck Trump signs! :smiley:

The point is that a nonzero number of people now think that’s true. If he hadn’t said anything, that wouldn’t have happened.

The Dems have to get in front of this. Right now the message is “Dems won’t let us pay troops because they love illegals more”. As it is, McConnell can withdraw his objection just in time for the troops to get paid, and the Republicans can say that they saved military pay even though the Dems won’t budge on immigration.

Who on earth would buy an obvious piece of baloney like that? Oh, wait…

It would be dangerous to take a “Fuck Trump” sign to a women’s march. He’d be apt to interpret it in a way in which it’s not meant, I’ll clue ya. :wink:

The problem is, as we all know, the Pubbies control both houses AND the White House. This is their shutdown. Unfortunately, the InfoWars Limbaugh Hannity fanboys will still blame it all on the party that is not in control of ANYthng- just like they are told to.

I liked what Tammy Duckworth had to say about “5 Deferment Cadet Bonespurs” Trump over all this, as he and that lying scumbag McConnell tried to play the “respeck da military” card yet again…

“Does he even know that there are service members who are in harm’s way right now, watching him, looking for their commander in chief to show leadership, rather than [trying] to deflect blame? Or that his own Pentagon says that the short-term funding plans he seems intent on pushing is actually harmful to not just the military, but to our national security? … Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

And then there’s:

It’s like an echo chamber.

“If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the president of the United States.” – Donald J. Chump in a 2011 interview. (Left unsaid was that’s only if the President is black.)

“Our country needs a good ‘shutdown’ in September to fix mess!” – President Donald J. Chump in a 5/2/17 tweet (which is an official White House document).

Yeah, I have a friend who is blaming Schumer and the “rule of 60.” Not that he’d listen anyway, but I don’t know how to counter that, as I tend to think more about Twitler and his plan for destruction.

“Hey, I’m just holding Trump to his word. He said that the President is responsible for shutdowns. Now he’s the President, so he’s responsible by his own words.”

“Isn’t he supposed to be this master negotiator? How come he’s telling other people to do it?”

Question for you Americans (because we just get the Trump Farts downunder, and nothing from the opposition Dems).

Is the Democrat Party putting up a good fight over this and other shit that the GOP likes to serve? Or are they just laying low to let Trump and his cronies hang themselves?

They’re putting up a decent fight. A fair number of bills in the Senate have passed by only a 1-2 votes and one or two by 51-50 with the Vice President breaking the tie. And of course, a couple of them famously failed because they couldn’t get enough of the 54 Republican Senators on board. Mostly because of infighting between the “burn everything to the ground” faction and the more realistic Pile O’ Money faction.

Trump’s official website:
“DEMOCRATS “COMPLICIT” IN ALL MURDERS BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS”

It should be noted though that this shutdown is hardly playing hardball.
Both chip and daca are supported by the majority of americans, and letting the latter expire without an equivalent replacement would cause chaos.
If the dems were to make significant concessions just to push these through then they done fucked up.

Sorry, I didn’t explain myself properly. I meant are the Dems screaming and yelling in the MEDIA about the Trump admin?

One party is the party of 7-year-olds. The other is the party of adults. Now, I am not saying adults typically do everything right, but at least their feet reach the pedals and they can see over the wheel.

When did the Republicans get 54 Senators? Last time I checked they had 51,

The White House voice mail message is blaming the Democrats for the shutdown.

The Donald intentionally overstating his height by 2-3 inches is the most Trumpian thing I’ve read all week. And his hands are YUUUGE too!