The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

The President’s Brain Is Missing, UN edition;

The UK has the most names

I expected better from a FIFA Peace Prize laureate

On the topic of Ukraine: “I wish I had a ballroom”

I will kidnap your leaders and pillage your resources, please give me cheap beef

I’m surprised he didn’t name it America Intelligence, you wouldn’t even need to change the acronym

Something about killer robots, I don’t even know anymore

It’s unfair that Mexico has a border, also Cuba will be destroyed

U-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan

I HAVE UNLIMITED AMMO, GIVE ME A PEACE PRIZE

I believe that’s the capital of Florida

This seems like a waste of money. Why do you need more than you could ever possibly think of using?

Well let’s cancel all those production contracts, cut the defense budget in half, and abandon plans for the golden fleet and golden dome. I feel much better now.

Or his dementia is progressing.

I’d do a vote but the choices are; crazier and even more crazy.

I’m just waiting for somebody to say “CountryX has the most people living in poverty” only to be interrupted by Trump saying “You know, we have a lot of people in poverty. Some say the most”

We have more munitions than we could ever possibly even think of using.

Therefore, we will start using them without thinking, immediately.
Problem solved. Don’t know what the fuss is all about.

Super Intelligence. SI. Yes in Espanol.
Trump

That wasn’t even a contender in his original polls. I wonder if he held that back while he was busy betting on it on Kalshi and getting a trademark for it.

SI, Stupid Idiot.

Remember, you can’t spell stupid, turd, or Trump without a T.

Sounds plausible.

I didn’t take in his whole UN speech today–human strength has its limits. But I did get in on his extended musing on His Dread Power and his speculation on how soon the entire world will have stopped saying that bad-old “Artificial Intelligence/AI” and will now be saying the Correct “Super Intelligence/SI.”

He seemed to really think that this might happen.

Slightly misnamed.

JFC. The house is burning down so LET’S CHANGE THE NAME OF THE HOUSE! That’ll fix the problem, right!?

What the hell is his obsession with renaming everything? Dementia, yeah I can buy that.

Artificial Intelligence → Super Intelligence.

No one’s going to call it that. We’ve had a perfectly cromulent word for describing this new technology in layman’s terms and it’s been in common usage for a hundred years now. Another “great idea” of his that will be tossed on the dustbin of history.

Trump: “You call it United Kingdom, Britain, they call it sometimes England. They go back to the old. It’s got more names than any other place in the world.”

Welp, I guess we should start calling it “The United Kingdom of Great Trump and Northern MAGA” from now on. As decreed by “The Great Renamer.” :unamused_face:

I’d say that the country with the most names is probably Germany: almost every language has a different name for Germany (link to a corroborating YouTube video, 3 minutes). Very few people know this, and President Ineptstein is not one of them.

The billionaire tech bros are unhappy with the pushback against data centers and AI in general and money talks. Especially with Trump. This is his “brilliant” pitch to the American public to keep that flow of money coming. It looks like it’s working about as well as anything he does, which is to say not at all and his pathetic attempts make him look some combination of idiotic and senile.

Only if they get rid of all those offshore wind turbines.

Also, England is NOT the same as the UK or Great Britain.

Signed, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.

It was rigged.

Yes, it’s comparable to saying the USA is also called “the lower 48” and “Nebraska”.

I mean, it’s kind of impressive (and clearly grading on a curve) that he recognized they were associated in some way

He does look a bit like Humpty Dumpty.

He doesn’t know any of that. He keeps calling it a “new phenomena”. Which means, of course, that he is just finding out about it. Which means it didn’t exist before and now he must christen a name for it. So he will force the government to start calling it that and cause mass confusion. That should really help with the problem!