The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

Blech, I saw a clip of him blathiering about “Super Intelligence”. First thing that came to mind is Wile E. Coyote: Super Genius. No offense to Mr. Coyote.

You’re not the only one. First thing that popped into my head too.

Or he was told about it before and that sieve he calls a brain leaked it away. And now someone’s pushing it back in.

Sadly, he now has the power to do that because of the office he’s illegally holding.

Boy howdy, that Trump UN speech was something else! I have only watched a few clips, but he really brought down the house. He even rolled out his fan favorite “dumocrats” to great success.

What a world-wide embarrassment he is. SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY!

I, for one, welcome the USA to SI.*

* Système international d’unités - the metric system

“Pears! We should eat more Pears. But that name is so stupid. They one come as one. We should call them something else. They have that shape. That shape that nobody knows about. We will call them Sweet Avocados.”

Don’t you mean “Sweet Testicles which sound like icicles which are sharp and cold so very dangerous”?

Okay, this may not be directly about the Trump shitshow, but it’s pretty freaking funny.

Freedom Fest Featuring Kid Rock and Dog the Bounty Hunter Canceled After Just 6 VIP Tickets Sell

Obama cares; the felon doesn’t.

The felon’s test for refugee status: That’s mighty white of you.

Let me guess. Their assimilation will start with a screening of Birth of a Nation. They’ll get a welcome bag of white linens and, of course, government assistance in learning English.

Republican in the Seate is turning on the felon’s mob family.

Liar, liar, diaper on fire!

I’m just going to post the claims here because I haven’t read the funnies yet today.

Personal note from Monty: Judging by the felon’s golf schedule, he’s not one of those working Americans.

Connection issues mean I havw to stop this post here. I’ll try the rest of the post later.

Connected so continuing.

Evidently kryptonite is actually orange.

Body cam is useless on purpose: ICE edition.

I’m sure he’s going to get the best medical care the prisons in Liberia, Central African Republic (CAR), Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Cameroon, South Sudan, Rwanda, Eswatini, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, Burundi, Ghana, and Uganda can provide.

Federal judge introduces the felon’s flacks to the concept of video evidence.

I’m honestly surprised they cited "Merriam-Webster* instead of Black’s Law Dictionary.

&

& (the bolding is mine.)

Even Fox realizes Vance has a pull string.

F35 parts sent to China.

Companies are updating their crisis response plans to counter being used as propaganda for the felon.

I can’t find the post, but Hunter Biden has enthusiastically agreed to a joint appearance before Congress with the Trump kids. He knows he’d come out smelling of roses by comparison.

I wish I could share* your optimism, but the way the Corrupt Ring Wing Press spins things, I’ll be surprised if it really moves the needle (like, at all), IRT their viewship’s stance on that.

*originally typo’ed as “sharte” and figured yeah I might wanna fix that.

According to this article, trump posted a poll recently with a few different renaming ideas, with ‘Superior Intelligence’ so far leading the way.

Great idea! AI CEOs and the general public alike are getting too concerned about the ‘hoax’ that AI is becoming too powerful and may become a real danger to humanity. Let’s rename ‘Artificial Intelligence’ to something warm and fuzzy that will help put the peoples’ fears to rest. How about ‘Superior Intelligence’? Nothing concerning about that name!

He’ll run it thorugh his renaming roulette wheel and finally stop when it hits American Terminator.

I’m actually surprised he hasn’t yet proposed renaming AI to ‘American Intelligence’ since he insists that we’re so far ahead of the Chinese in AI development, and that we must keep it that way to ‘win’ or whatever.

Re-branding AI to be more warm and fuzzy? What a positively Trumpian concept!

I’m finding this one hard to believe:

Trump Officials Have Pitched Adding His Name To Ford’s Theater, Other Sites: Report

White House officials are reportedly circulating a list of government sites that could have President Donald Trump’s name affixed to them, MS NOW reported Wednesday, citing people familiar with the effort.

Among the locations reportedly discussed is the historic Ford’s Theater in Washington, where Abraham Lincoln was fatally shot in 1865. The report noted that it’s not clear how serious the considerations are.

The report comes amid an ongoing court battle to permanently attach Trump’s name to the Kennedy Center.

A White House spokesperson dismissed the report to HuffPost as “completely false.”

“The reality is that failing MS Now continues to push false and baseless claims from anonymous sources who have no clue what they’re talking about, which is exactly why their credibility is in the toilet,” said Davis Ingle in an email.

MS NOW is one of three news outlets recently barred from accessing the White House over its coverage of Trump, prompting a first amendment lawsuit.

I mean, even Trump’s not so stupid that he’d try to put his name on Ford’s Theater, right?

Right?

Even if he thought it was named after Gerald Ford?

OMG! Now I get it! This is Trump’s way of FORCING the Metric System on the US! Well I’m not buying it! You can force my measuring CUP out of my cold dead fingers!

Sure, he can tell people he’s 175cm instead of 6’ whatever. 175 is bigger than 6, right?

6’ is 183cm. A bigly number!

He probably is closer to 175cm, though.