The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

Yes, I was aware of that and also of Trump’s claimed height. Funny, that

I actually used that in a post in the ‘Real news, or Onion headline?’ thread this morning. Agreed, if I hadn’t seen it on MS NOW I would have thought it was made-up. I’m still finding it hard to believe it’s real.

At the risk of being redundant and unoriginal, as many others have said….we are truly living an even worse version of the movie ‘Idiocracy’ right now.

Think? Think?? Where have you been for the last decade?

I should have gone with:

Liar, liar, nappy on fire!

And then the AI can tell Trump what pronouns it prefers.

Latest poll puts Trump at 29%.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/6104722-trump-approval-low-gop/

By the time he’s done they’ll be calling it BYD theater.

If they won’t let them do it, I’m sure it’s not a problem he can’t fix with a Sharpie

Nice nine second YouTube video.

Title: “Trump Asks ‘Where Is Marco?’ As Rubio Is Sitting Right Beside Him”

Oh, yeah. It just keeps getting worse.

I sometimes wonder if things would be worse if he were compos mentis. But then, I’m not sure he could have been elected if it were. The insanity and inanity seem to be part of the appeal to the cultists

The White House claims they had to ban Politico from the press pool because they were publishing leaked information.

The source of that leak was JD Vance.

Judge informs the felon there is a constitution.

Here’s what the judge had to say.

The Minority Report, Kller Kennedy edition.

Good news! The felon’s vanity room might collapse on him.

I guess the felon really does believe the climate is cooling down.

Turns out tens of thousands of non-citizens registered to vote actually said “Don’t register me; I’m not a citizen.”

He should have gone with “Supreme Intelligence” just for the facial resemblance.

He could harken back to A Wrinkle in Time* and simply start referring to artificial intelligence as It*.

*Oops. That would require him to have actually read something or watched a video not related to him for longer than ten seconds.

**Double oops. I forgot the giant brain in that story is the evil one. The felon only thinks he has a giant brain.

Love me! 1984 if Big Brother was pathetic.

Judge orders CNN et al’s White House access restored.

https://www.reuters.com/world/judge-lifts-trumps-white-house-ban-cnn-ms-now-politico-2026-09-24/

Good news. CNN’s take:

From the item:

It’s the due process reason that makes me a little wary. Due process is required under the Fifth Amendment, which is fine; but I’d be more comfortable if the ruling was issued under the First Amendment. The latter would mean that Trump couldn’t prevent media access; but under the former, all he needs to do is say, “I’m revoking your credentials; your fair hearing will be held on Thursday.” And (just conjecturing here) would likely be a kangaroo court.

The judge hearing the case is a Trump appointee, but evidently not of the Aileen Cannon variety. He previously ruled that Trump couldn’t ban Jim Acosta from the White House in 2018, and tried several of the 1/6 insurrectionists (before they were pardoned).

And you already know what the felon and the magaflatearthers are going to focus on in that resume.

Yes, that’s obvious. Waiter? Legal assistant? No law degree?

Maybe I’m too used to Canadian law, but don’t American courts require a judge to have a law degree and to have passed the bar? That’s what’s required here in Canada.