The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

Ha! You gave me a smile with that one. Few except old-time Torontonians know this, but I am one, and there was actually a “New Toronto.” It was absorbed into Mississauga back in the 1960s. And “new Canadians” was what we called recent immigrants, back in the day.

And Lake Ontario will always be Lake Ontario. Otherwise, Gordon Lightfoot will have to rewrite “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald,” and he’s dead, so that’s not gonna happen.

How soon before Trump tries to rename Saskatoon “America North,” because he cannot pronounce “Saskatoon”?

Is that Harp in the lower right had of that pic?

Well only Trump would have such tiny gilded balls to do that. Disgusting.

It really looks like he wants to rule the world.

Xi ha the expression “What in the hell am I doing here with this bozo.”

They need to be wearing those t-shirts that you see. Trump’s says “Stupid,” and Xi’s says “I’m with Stupid” and has an arrow pointing to his left.

This Letter to the Editor appeared in the San Antonio Express-News today. The name is in the original, but I left it out. I’m sure there are plenty of people who believe this.
:person_facepalming:t4:

“I remember when we was both out on the boulevard talkin’ revolution and singin’ the blues. Nowadays, it’s letters to the editor and cheating on our taxes is the best we can do.”
Steve Earle
Amerika V6.0

There must be a feedlot pretty close by, because … sniff, sniff … yeah. That.

This is really the kind of Gish Gallop for which AI is excellent, because … whether or not anybody else is willing to take it on point-by-point … I’m not :wink:

Oh, and …

Supreme Court, over liberal dissents, lets DHS overhaul immigration database for midterms - The Hill

The Supreme Court cleared the way Friday for the Trump administration to implement its overhauled immigration database, which it says is aimed at combatting voter fraud, in time for November’s elections over the dissent of the liberal justices.

We’re really moving expeditiously farther away from being a “better a thousand guilty men go free than that one innocent man goes to prison” than we ever were.

I dunno. They’ve pardoned a ton of those J6 idiots. And they seem perfectly content to let a thousand guilty men serve in roles from key White House positions all the way down to ICE thugs.

As long as the guilty ones pass the paper bag test and declare eternal loyalty to their bronzered bigot, they’re a-ok according to this administration

Are you saying AI wrote this letter?? I wish. There are PLENTY of trump lovers in this neck of the woods who swallow whole whatever truthies he is excreting. Some of those folks live here at The Home.

Nope.

I’m saying that AI can be a very effective tool to rebut this kind of letter. The letter is mostly bullshit and all Gish Gallop.

Oh, okay.

I wouldn’t bother rebutting it. I just want to scrape it off the bottom of my shoe.

Nobody has ever explained to him that the person initiating the salute is the subservient one, have they?

“Great Intelligence In, Garbage Out”

Donald has a MASSIVE subservient streak. What else could account for his saluting that North Korean general?

Other people’s power excites him, and he can’t quite keep himself from displaying his admiration.

His black-hole desperation is also shown in the recently-released taxpayer-paid ad for…himself. Which plays to a soundtrack screaming LOVE ME…LOVE ME…LOVE ME…LOVE ME…LOVE ME…

Damn, that’s cringeworthy.

Yeah. Eight years later and it remains a national embarrassment. (We elected him again after that!!!)

So exactly when are the textbooks going to change to say we only have one branch of government and the country is a unitary state, not federal?

I ask again.

Well, there you go. They cannot be allowed to operate if they worked for President Obama. Damn the law and full speed in that proverbial handbasket.

The Pope is soon to be targeted by the felon again.

Lord Dorwin in Asimov’s Foundation accomplished more than the felon did in his meeting with one of the dictators he admires. (The bolding is mine.)

The felon thought this was of importance to President Xi. (The bolding is mine.)

The felon bans CNN from Grift Force One.

Killer Kennedy’s brainworms must’ve made him forget about the aluminum foil.

My bold.

It won’t be the last thing or ultimately the worst. He always outdoes himself.

When we went to pick up a puppy last night the breeder had NewsMax on and some jerkwad being interviewed made several of the same claims. I was hoping he was whistling past the graveyard.

" oh wow, is that the new Russian AI channel? that’s impressive"

I don’t get a much chance to try out my “satire”, (liberal town), but that’s what I would start with.