The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

In that same speech Hegseth made a promise about those working for him:

I’ve just discovered thst at least 2 trump voters of my acquaintance, after grumbling about how the country is going, will anounce how all polititions are crooks and how they hate all them all. Yes all of them of either party. :roll_eyes:
They just don’t learn.

Today on The President’s Brain Is Missing;

“I love ramp.”

“Vaguean”

Don’t worry, Donald, I doubt you’ll ever have that problem

Who ordered the word salad?

The man I’m endorsing bucks and I don’t care if he knows I think so

Even a stopped clock…

Obama was better than me

BONUS: Hispanics are immune to falling off tall buildings

Here are some quotes from Trump’s Time interview released today. Why bother asking a question. Just point at him and say “go”.

Ooohh, he has an ability. Tell us what LLMs are Donald.

Time has published the full transcript.

Read it if’n ya dare.

Posted without comment.

If the felon really believes that, why, then, does he insist on building a wall.

Sorry about flubbing the numbers. Here are the real numbers from the links.

Louisiana State University (LSU)

Liberty University

Tuskegee University

Mississippi State University

Hillsdale College

I really stink at following spreadsheet columns, even if I’m the one who created the thing. I know; it’s sad.

Rip van Simple has some regrets.

Got news for you, convict. We all regret your nominating them.

Oh, it’s going to be a fun Thanksgiving next month when the felon’s mob family gathers.

His legacy has already been written. It’s been written in blood of innocents. The body count is over a million, isn’t it?

The felon’s choosing another face from his favorite recruiter, Fox.

The felon’s ridiculous vandalism case against Olympian is permanently dismissed.

But there is no doubt in my mind the felon and his sneak will try to find some other charges against her.

Rip van Simple really does have a knack for picking people perverted people

Felon-in-the-Oval is trying to give European governments orders again.

The felon’s love letter to some Americans.

Pardon me. I’ll be back after I puke.

Reporters are meanies!

Congress caves yet again to the dictator.

Anti-KKK law being used against the dysministration.

War criminal Hegseth thinks it’s reporters committing treason.

Hegseth wants the military to “put on the armor of God”.

&

The felon thinks he inherited his IQ from his uncle.

Holy fucking fuck.

@Monty , with all the money spent BY this dis administration fighting laws just like free speech and David Hearn, how much will be spent fighting these lawsuits after? I mean, it’s like we’ll have even LESS money left after lawsuits against fraud from these idiots than ever once this shit is over.

@Smapti , this can’t be real, this interview. It’s not an interview, it’s enough evidence to commit the fucker to a padded cell for life. Not like there’s already not enough evidence to prove he’s a violent asshole ready to hurt millions…

This interview better get enough coverage. I really hope it doesn’t just disappear from headlines a day later like most of the crimes and shenanigans he’s done.

Ah, thanks. I assumed it was me misunderstanding the statistics somehow !


From Smapti’s link

Trump: “I don’t like when men check me out at all”

Strange. He does it to other men all the time.

I read most of it …
TLDR:
:zany_face:

Big strong men, no less.

The felon’s still salivating over using the insurrection act ahead of the mid-terms.

Judge orders the felon and his flacks to fess up.

Yep, he got them out in shorts and had them get all sweaty and panting.

That’s some real mixed messaging, isn’t it?

MLB announces it’s not going to build a stadium in a national park.

I just read all of the Time interview. Wow. Just…holy bejeezus. I’ll break it down for y’all-- it was a typical collection of trumpisms; only, more so?

  • Typical word salad: talking about whatever he wants to regardless of question asked, not making sense, skipping from topic to topic with no context. At one point he had a long rambling monologue about what he was doing to lower oil and gas prices, goes into how California’s gas prices are always higher, then suddenly, inexplicably, with no segue, ended it with the sentence 'And then I said to my people, including him, I said, “I hate to do this, you guys, but we have to take the nuclear weapon away from you.” '. Take it away from California?
  • Constant complaints about all the people and groups who are unfair to him: I’m the greatest pres ever, I solved a dozen wars, yadda yadda. But everybody’s mean to me. He accuses two separate groups of having ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’: the Fed Board, who has TDS because they raised interest rates against his wishes. And people who are warning about the dangers of AI have TDS as well.
  • Classic “I know you are, but what am I?” style projection: Here’s an actual trump quote about Gavin Newsom: “Well, I thought that, frankly, Gavin Newsom maybe would have had the itch, then he gave an interview, which was the worst interview I’ve ever heard by a professional politician. He gave an interview that basically he was a dumb person, but he was smarter than the Black people that happened to be in the room. That’s what he said, because he was talking to a Black audience. He said he’s got bad boards. He can’t read a speech. He’s got all sorts of medical problems.” Hmm, who else does that sound like?? :thinking:
  • Lovingly rhapsodizing about his two main loves- vanity projects and grifting: He is never more coherent when he talks about the subjects he really cares about. Problem is, he’s never more scary than when he’s being coherent. He openly brags about fleecing Venezuela’s oil, and about the money he’s, correction, the U.S., is making on his deals, like nationalizing 10% of Intel. And of course, going on and on and on about how the White House was a falling apart piece of crap before all the wonderful things he’s done and is still doing to fix it. The interview ends with him saying that he wants the Oval Office to be declared a Federal landmark so future presidents can’t ‘tear it down’-- he wants that uber-tacky wall-to-wall gold-plated assault to the eyes preserved for all time :man_facepalming:

I have news for him. That gold-plated shit will be immediately removed upon him leaving office—assuming the next occupant is not insane. And there’s nothing he can do about it.

There’s only about a 50% chance of that, though.

Better than 50% I would think, about their sanity or mental competency.

But about 50% sounds right on the probability they are just as or more evil, unfortunately

And he’ll likely have one or two more appointments by the end of this term. Can you even imagine what he’ll dredge up from the bottom of his swamp full of bootlickers if he thinks those three aren’t subservient enough??

Poor Donald. In line with his “Power of Positive Thinking” religion, he’s partly convinced himself that Everyone does admire the gold gee-gaws he’s glued up in the Oval Office. But some pesky other part of his mind realizes that his “improvements” are not just despised, but an object of contemptuous, mocking laughter–worldwide.

No wonder his Swiss-cheesed brain is failing.

“US President Donald Trump said he regretted nominating three Supreme Court justices — Neil Gorsuch, Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh”

So do we, Donny. So do we.

Not if the Democrats hold the Senate.