The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

Well, yeah, it’s not much of a secret he’s been raiding the cookie jar.

There’s also the money for that Venezuelan oil that nobody can account for. And whatever bribes (or “membership fees”) for that Board of Peace bull that only he seems to be able to access.

I had a similar thought. That’s his money, no one else’s. However he accomplishes it, it’s going in his pocket.

Trump can pardon everyone in sight but he can’t pardon the money. Everything stolen by this criminal administration needs to find its way back to the Treasury.

A message well worth repeating.

It needs to, but will it? I have my doubts.

It never will. At best, when Trump is gone, Republicans will act like it never happened, it’s over, and why can’t we just move on?
Worst, is even worse.

Trump gets a new stash of copium from Dick Morris and MacLaughlin “polls” that put his approval rating around 50%:

Trump is late to his own rally, they send on one of the flunkies to stall for the crowd by singing “Pinball Wizard” for some reason, then said flunky forgets the lyrics to the bridge and just starts calling Trump the best pinball player ever.

“He sure plays a mean pinball, just like President Trump,” Brooke said, quoting part of the song’s lyrics. “Trump is the same as the pinball wizard, except he’s the world wizard. He’s the kingmaker, putting people in places where they should be.”

Y’know, I would have had grudging respect for Trump if he’d seized the opportunity to make a Peter Schickele-style running entrance while shouting Wait! Wait! Don’t start the rally!

Probably had to get a fresh diaper.

Let’s check in on how that rally’s going;

“Jim Walz”

“Vaygan” means people who like lettuce

“I cut a lot of grass”

“Now you can have a lawnmower.”

I liberally don’t know or care what I’m supposed to be pandering to you about

I’ll have my word salad with an extra rouseing of refineries

BONUS: I’m literally not sure if the board’s rules allow me to post this tweet because we’re getting ever so much closer to him just yelling the N-word onstage so I’m breaking the link to the screencap (warning: contains a slur for LGBTQ people)

https://cdn.bsky.app/ img/feed_thumbnail/plain/did:plc:4llrhdclvdlmmynkwsmg5tdc/bafkreihbknbkqrpmvdsm6ajo5lj5qmnpfdowcjyozf4h7p7vfqerndmn6m

Tried three times, that’s my limit.

I wonder if I could ruin this song for Trump by hitting him with my mondegreen in which the titular Pinball Wizard is a deaf, dumb black kid who sure plays a mean pinball. I have always heard it that way and it makes more sense than a blind kid. I think I could sell it. Trump has proven many times over that people will believe anything if you believe it yourself.

Great. Now the felons have ruined two things at once for me: Tommy and pinball.

Wow! You were not kidding. Here’s a quote from that inanity.

There’s an old and, of course, stupid racist joke using the N-word. This inane line just substituted one slur for that in the so-called joke’s punchline.

I’m wondering, though, why the felon left out his thanks for attention to the matter.

The relationship between Fox and the convict-in-the-oval is outrageous, scandalous, and now practically incestuous.

TL;DR The liar’s liar got hired by a lying network.

In other news, it was just another day in Scamalot.

No doubt, he’ll be paying for them the way he paid for everything else: never.

The convict wants to put a miitary base in Lithuania, a country bordering Russia.

I’m guessing this is the latest song from the convict to his owner Putin.

:musical_note:
I don’t remember loving you
And I don’t recall the things
You said I do for you
You tell me that you’ve had
My worthless soul for very long

You say that you interfered for me
You say I did you wrong
Well, I just don’t see how that could be true
'Cause I don’t remember loving you
:musical_note:

The convict sure loves him some soviet style control of journalism.

The felon should be careful about what he wishes; he might get it. “Dishonesty and disserve to our country” is all the does.

Petey and Twitler are parading their bloodlust.

Just so you know: Hegseth and his boss have now killed far more than 13 people and wounded far more than 32 people.

The swindler-in-chief is already walking back the promise.

In “two weeks” time, he will have walked it all the way back to every American citizen who voted for him.

Tell me you don’t understand a short walk in a small town without telling me you don’t understand a short walk in a small town.

I think it is only about a fifteen- to twenty-minute walk from the Reflecting Sewer to the Arc de Vanité.

If he’s not under the influence of Putin Kim Xi drugs, why can’t he pass the second standard field sobriety test?

This link is a video. The blurb begins:

My money is on he forgot where he was and why he was there. Go ahead and post your leading theory.

Now the Coast Guard is trying to start a war with Mexico.

We don’t need a wall. Mexico–and likely Candada–need a DMZ to protect themselves from US.

We’re coming back because it’s not over over here!

Not even the gang from Peanuts uses military terminology like big beautiful base. Good on you, War Criminal Petey!

FFS, what is the slur?

It’s how a mechanic would shorten the word transmission. Since the person he is talking about is named Annie, he’s going to really love throwing that one around. Almost as much as when he noticed China and vagina almost rhyme so he’d say GYYYNNNNA as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

A crude abbreviation for “transgender”.

Thanks.

The traitor in the White House is now suggesting American cities for Iran to attack.

Furious felon’s fantasy fail. (The formatting is from the link.)

And now mail-in voting is hunky-dory. (The underlined bolding is mine.)

One factor is that Trump has probably lost most of that PAC money. Trump is as incompetent at business affairs as he is at political ones. During his first term there were numerous reports that a large portion of his campaign funds had disappeared.

Look at the people Trump surrounds himself with; they’re a bunch of mini-Trumps. So the pattern seems to be that Trump embezzles money from the government and puts it into his own accounts. And then the people around him embezzle the money from Trump and put it into their accounts.

I think this is what drives Trump to keep stealing more money and taking more bribes. He knows he’s losing money as fast as he gets it.