The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

The irony, it burns.

I’ve noticed that cheung guy posts like a 14 teen year old kid on discord in his parent’s basement. It’s so weird to see a fat, middle aged man in a business suit calling people chuds and the like.

The dumbing down of the U.S. Gummint continues full speed ahead.

Justice Dept. Turns to Partisans and Conspiracists to Fill Depleted Ranks

The civil rights unit has recruited people whose questionable work histories and dearth of education and experience might have disqualified them in the past, former officials said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2026/10/06/us/politics/justice-department-civil-rights-division.html?unlocked_article_code=1.G1E.mkz8.1cfzVWmwrn9Q&smid=url-share

A former prosecutor forced off a high-profile murder case for peeking at the defense team’s strategy documents.

A onetime gambling executive who promoted conspiracy theories about the Las Vegas massacre in 2017.

A Florida activist who once served 20 days in jail for hacking a local elections system.

They are among the 130 lawyers who have recently joined the Justice Department’s short-staffed civil rights division as the Trump administration has struggled to fill the depleted ranks of a unit that was once a magnet for legal talent. Since early 2025, upward of 300 nonpolitical career employees, representing decades of experience, have left the division after its leader, Harmeet Dhillon, repurposed it to pursue President Trump’s agenda.

As a consequence, the division has opened its doors to recruits, many of them conservatives, some with education and work histories that might have disqualified them from being hired in the past, former officials said. Some have left a trail of hyperpartisan, conspiratorial and, in some instances, bizarre statements, according to an examination of about a dozen recent hires based on court records, social media posts and interviews.
…

Being educated, qualified, experienced, and ethical-- soooo old-fashioned!

[Arte Johnson Wolfgang’s voice]Verrry interesting.[AJWV]

“If President Trump refuses to stop, we will say ‘Stop’ again.”

“And goddammit, we’ll keep saying it until we drop from exhaustion!”

That’ll show 'em!

“But stupid!”

Very interesting.

Pete Hegseth fails to keep up with those Weak, Un-Warrior-like females (short video) here:

Low-T Hegseth!

Yeah, Steven Cheung is 2nd in line for me after Stephen Miller for Trump Admin members I would be happy to see infected with a horrible, painful, incurable disease.

More even than the Orange Menace himself, both are soulless, hate-filled, POS.

The cruelty is now the felon’s fantasy.

Of course that has the major tell of nobody saying such a thing to him. It’s all from his own fevered imagination.

Preach it, Mikey!

I wonder how many of the felon’s “big suprises” happen to be legal.

Flight attendants weight in against the arch of vanity.

I expect any day now we’ll hear news about Obama and the Clintons being charged with vandalizing the reflecting pool.

You left out the killer ending that followed these lines of TRump’s, and which makes it so wonderfully scary for Halloween:

“I could have done very bad things to Hillary Clinton. I could have done very, very bad things to Joe Biden. I could have done very bad things to Barack Hussein Obama,” Trump said. “And I certainly—even to this moment—I can do whatever I want, if I want.”
He added, “But I view the presidency as a very sacred position.”

Trump also seemed to doze off during the meeting—something that is far from unusual for him.

(Bolding mine)

How much would it cost me to emigrate to a timeline where Donald Trump never existed?

Belgium takes a trolley to the jeweler’s store (Choo-choo-choo)
Buys a gem-encrusted golden ring (Ring)
Takes it back to Donald, cankles on the floor
And as they give it to him, he begins to sing (Sing)

Would any Doper who questions the veracity of this one, based largely on the impeccable integrity required by Trump of those in his orbit, please take two big steps forward:

Hm.

Okay.

Well … thanks anyway.

[I chose the source that doesn’t appear to be paywalled. It’s also covered by the Wall Street Journal, to name just one]

Not sure which thread this fits best in, but Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-obviously) has filed suit against Jack Smith, claiming that his probe into efforts to overturn the 2020 election - which included obtaining cell phone metadata - violated her constitutional rights.

Every judge in that district - including two Trump appointees - have recused themselves from the case.

Both CNN and MSnow have covered this extensively today, so it’s apparently well-sourced. At least from the Deters end—he’s been interviewed a bunch on it.

Deters does not appear to be the most upright of citizens, but he did provide himself with evidence by going against Guilfoyle’s repeated demands that he confine their communication to Signal and other no-paper-trail venues.

Some are saying this story could gain legs simply by virtue of the fact that it’s so easily understandable, at least in comparison with other Trumpite means for raking in cash (such as Bitcoin, deals with Saudi Arabia, etc.).

A $100,000 credit card debt. :credit_card:
That’s a fiscally conservative, responsible with finances Republican right there.