Me, THE ENEMY? OK, I’ll accept that. It’s alright with me.
“Oh yeah, and Iran can never have a nuclear weapon.”
I don’t need a nuclear weapon to become THE ENEMY!
“Highy Accepted” like Diner’s Club?
“Artificial Intelligence”
Oh yeah, I said it.
If you be my enemy I’ll be your enemy too!
“They’re promoting ENEMY for everyone!”
Live it’s even better!
ETA: Hm, That’s not how you embed a video. I’ll do it like this insted.
Wait… aren’t those Somali immigrants also “people of Minnesota”?
I guess this is true then…
![]()
From the New York Times article on this abomination:
…
Mr. Hegseth said that the decision to shoot Major Hasan by a firing squad, as well as other details of the execution, were chosen for their symbolism.“Of course we’re going to do it at Fort Hood,” Mr. Hegseth said. “And do it on a Thursday and we’re going to do it at 1 o’clock — which is when he did it — and it’s going to be soldiers with rifles executing the firing squad. It hadn’t been since World War II since we’ve done that.”
He continued, “Well I kind of like the mentality we had in World War II.”
…
Words fail me.
He describes the governor of Minnesota as wanting to “get out of town with as much as he can steal, and then, lead a quiet life.” Every accusation really is an admission for Trump.
I’m surprised it’s not pay per view.
Latest poll from Pew puts Trump at 30%.
No he doesn’t, actually, because in WWII our mentality was opposed to the fascist Nazi thugs.
What makes you think it won’t be?
Next time: burning at the stake. That will pull in a lot of viewers. At Easter, crucifixion. People will love it.
From the article:
“The execution will be livestreamed, according to a Defense Department official, though it’s not yet clear on which platform.” Gee, I wonder.
Utterly disgusting, as is anyone who watches it.
The Execution of Nidal Hasan, Powered by the Department of War, and Brought to you by FanDuel.
TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
Get a 30% Execution Profit Boost!
Opt in now to receive a 30% Profit Boost Token valid for any Firing Squad bet or parlay — including Time Until Death Pronounced, Direction He Falls, or Total Bullets!
FanDuel, the official betting partner of the Department of War
(not real - stolen from the internet)
This seems so random. What did minnesota do to piss him off today?