The Trump Administration: The Clusterfuck Continues (Part 2)

It’s another feature of the current regime: the company we keep. The other countries that have public executions are North Korea, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

I think it refers to the plot to commit mass murder at Mall of America. The would be shooter is Somali, so it only makes sense to kill 'em all.
When I heard the breaking news, before any details were given, I thought “please don’t let it be an immigrant; please don’t let it be any person of color”.

It depends on which side he meant by “we”.

We seem to be edging closer to the plot of Whoops Apocalypse. In that, the insane British Prime Minister has disloyal party members crucified at Wembley and solves the unemployment problem by pushing people off a cliff.

The con’s enemy is just alright with me!

What platform do they plan on livestreaming that barbarism? I would venture there isn’t an platforms at all which would permit it under their terms of service.

I bet he was drooling while he was reciting his revenge fantasy. Whom do I kid? I bet he was orgasming.

I’m also curious how he plans to get those soldiers on the firing squad. Those who either volunteer for it or accept assignment to it are evidencing, to quote Mork, a Catch 44 (It’s like a Catch 22, but twice as bad). Their mentality is not what one would want in a memer of the military.

And he’s frothing over the execution of Private Eddie Slovik? I think that’s all you need to know about his view of justice.

Has anyone asked Tan the Conman how many felonies the governor’s been convicted of?

Crucifixion would be on Good Friday. And you know how into the gory details a certain failed officer is.

One or more of the following:

  • Had non-Christians in the state.
  • Had non-Whites in the state.
  • Had non-Republicans in the state.
  • Had people who did not vote for him in the state.

And each one with the exact same guarantees to the accused that the secretary of war crimes wants in our country.

Come to think of, now I’m wondering how he performed when he had to conduct non-judicial proceedings for the soldiers unfortunate enough to be under his command.

This just occurred to me. Doesn’t the execution protocol in every state, district, territory, and military branch require the presence of a doctor? Doctors should unite and simply refuse to be particpate in this barbarism.

It does not matter if they were or not. The magaflatearthers would still accuse them of it. Just like what I think is going to happen when the felon finally croaks.

Close enough. The felon is pushing the entire country off a cliff.

The Cankler really cannot let go of a grudge.

Judge grills the DOJ attorneys about why their statements to the court contradict the felon’s public statements.

The felon’s war on migrants hits Microsoft. (The bolding is mine.)

So, yet again, the felon and his flock of fools (we need a new mass noun for these mass criminals) are punishing people without proof.

The felon wants to know why he has to have a reason to kill people.

89% of voters believe Tan the Conman is running yet another con.

Secretary of war crimes is allergic to congressional oversight, evidently.

They’ve got your back, my honky!

The war criminal still thinks he deserves a peace prize.

Someone’s looking for the felon’s approval.

The conman says the Reflecting Sump is now vandal-proof.

Of course this is 100% in contradiction to verified facts of there being 0% vandalism to the thing.

Reminds me of his scene from the first Starship Troopers movie

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8Bn5lxZyNBI

Bonus Fun Fact - The condemned murderer is screenwriter Edward Neumeier (who also wrote the screenplay for RoboCop)

It’s exactly who Petey wants.

Yeah, more the pity, isn’t it?

Guess who just got passed over for a legitimate Peace Prize!

Another event whose profile, IMHO, should be elevated a bit:

Ahead of its mid-term elections, the US has done something more typically associated with Russia: it has not invited any observers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)

Here’s who we’re talking about:

The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) is a regional security-oriented intergovernmental organization comprising member states in Europe, North America, and Asia. Its mandate includes issues such as arms control, the promotion of human rights, freedom of the press, and free and fair elections. It employs around 3,460 people, mostly in its field operations but also in its secretariat in Vienna, Austria, and its institutions.[2] It has observer status at the United Nations.[3]

It’s 50-ish years old. The two inveterate gadfly member states are Russia and Belarus. While I didn’t find much discussion of the OSCE on the Dope, there – of course – is some:

This, to me, is a HUGE “shocked, but totally unsurprised” event, virtually lost in the Sturm and Drang of the Trump Administration.

But a very, very bad sign.

It is, but 15 minutes into the future. Someone out there in the betting world had the idea, and hey’re figuring out how to implement it.

I saw the video clip of Kegsbreath talking about this on the USS Lincoln. Yes, he was way too enthused about the whole thing.

That’s because he completely misunderstands the expression cream of the crop.

I bet they have not invited any pesky observers from the nasty, woke EU either. Just for context: I happened to be in the EU’s Parliament’s elections observers delegation in Venezuela in 2006 as one of the delegation’s interpreters. That was Chavez’ Venezuela, FFS! Even they wanted to pretend that they were playing fair by the rules.
The current US government (the word administration suggests some degree of competence I don’t see, only evil intent, so I will no longer use the word for this regime) does not care about that.

And were they?

And that’s exactly why I’ve been calling it dysministration.

Maladministration?

Yes and no. They did not give the oposition fair airing time in the state media, the regime gave out inorderly amounts of food and services to people making sure they knew where it was coming from and what they expected in return, the president (Chávez) held his interminably long press conferences aka unscripted TV talk shows (Alló Presidente!), and, most importantly, they did not allow many opposition members to stand as candidates, often on spurious grounds. So no, the elections were not fair and equitable.
But they seemed not to manipulate the counting of the votes cast, nor did they prevent people from voting, and they did not seem to stuff the votes. So tecnically, on election day, it was quite fair. The process leading to election day, not so much.
This, of course, is a very summarized version of the final report, which I did not write myself.

Interesting, thanks, the way I remembered it was that the elections were fair (which was correct) but I did not know about the process issues.

Nope. VLADministration.

After Canadians read this article, pretty sure there’ll be even less daring to venture south now.

Sure, despite the fact that:

…should that really be justification for deportation?

So, to wit:

Ultimately, the more Canadians leaving the the US - regardless of whatever their particular circumstances were - is increasingly fine by me.

You have to put both “[quote]” and “[/quote]” tags on their own line with no other text or characters on the line.

Put the “[/quote]” tag on its own line - still not pretty. Not sure why I didn’t encounter that problem with all my other quotes.