The Ugliest/Funniest Looking Cars You Have Ever Seen!

It look’s like it has a brow ridge, like some ancient ancestor of current cars.

I like the looks of both of these. I was in Mexico not too long ago and loved the number of Things still in use there.

My top uglies have already been named. Number 1: Aztec. Numbers 2 and 3: Cube and Juke. Nissan must’ve stolen their designers from Pontiac.

And possessed! :smiley:

To me, the problem is they’re too damned small. Like clowns dressed as Sopranos could pile out at any moment.

I would say “funny-looking” rather than “ugly”. It looks like the love-child of a Rolls-Royce and a Volkswagen.

I like PT Cruisers. The retro style is neat. I also like Chevy HHR (and the SS/R). I like the Gremlin and the Pacer, and the Pinto and the Vega.

But the Aztek is still ugly.

No, this does. :smiley:

I’ve seen a few of those around over the years. Somebody must have offered an after market package for VWs that gained a degree of popularity.

This thread would be better if the board hosted pictures. :frowning:

Yep. My dad was a big enough VW nut in the early '70s that he’d receive parts catalogs. Included among the usual VW parts were conversion parts to resemble RR and at least one other high-end make.

I’ve had a PT Cruiser for over 14 years. Now that it’s time to replace it, I’m having a hard time finding another car with its remarkable cargo space, without going to an SUV.

Transit Connect wagon, maybe?

http://www.ford.com/crossovers/transitconnectwagon/

Somebody once said of John Lennon’s Rolls-Royce:
“Ugly, uncharming, and a pretentious bit of anti-taste.”

Lotus Europa. Looks like the illegitimate child of an El Camino and AMC Pacer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Europa#/media/File:1974_Lotus_Europa_Special_front_(US).jpg

I always thought the early 80s Cadillac Seville looked like it was squatting to take a dump.

I mean it’s like a '38 Chrysler Suburban shrunk to the size of a clown car.

Car & Driver or Road & Track, don’t remember which, said they look like some truck started backing over 'em. I say the truck should’ve kept going.

it was meant to be a re-telling of the Daimler* “bustle-back” limousines of the 1960s.

It… didn’t do so well. Plus it was doubly-screwed by having the notorious Olds 5.7 diesel as its primary engine.

• Daimler the British car company, not Daimler-Benz/Daimler AG.

Yes I came here to nominate the Matador! Here’s another pic to verify that it is indeed one of the ugliest cars ever.

The Pontiac Vibe is the ugliest car I’ve ever seen. I’m mystified every time I see someone with one. I just think Why?