The Ultimate Straight Dope Art Thread

Have you noticed how all the eyes seem to follow you?

You so funny Unca Beer!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

For best viewing please maximize your screen before touring this gallery.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(
:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:(:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:o:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(:o:(
:(:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:(:o:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o:(

[Blank Canvas #9] [OS]

Brilliant use of grayscale there oldscratch!

Zenster, just wanted to let you know that this is upping even your amazing coolness score.

You continually astound me.

All of you do, actually.

I’d participate, but I’m already on Chief Scott’s shitlist.

And Oldscratch… I have a picture that looks exactly like that, except it’s titled “What I Saw When I Got Hit In The Head With A Rock”.

[sub]This gallery is just amazing. Yes I am whispering; it is a museum after all. I love contemporary media art. Wonder if there’s anything Jackson Pollock-ish.[/sub]

:stops into gift shop for signed reproduction poster of “Walking Path” …and some aspirin:
:heads into next area:

:confused::confused::(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad:
:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool:
:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o
:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o;):wink:
:p:p:):););):o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o;);):):slight_smile:
:):););):o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o;);):):):p:p
;);):o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:
:o:o:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:
:cool::cool::mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:frowning:
:mad::mad::cool::cool::o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:frowning:

I tried doing one yesterday, but my proxy kept timing out before I could see the preview, got sick of it and moved on. I’ll try posting it tomorrow for you.

:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally:wally :wally :wally :wally

Squint your eyes just right and the computer screen goes 3-D

Ender, that’s too cool!

Look at it like you would one of those Magic-Eye thingies. You get diagonal lines of Putzes, one behind the other. I love those things.

Zenster,

…Have been studying your very interesting, subliminal mesmerizing artwork for some time now subliminal and can’t help wondering if subliminal you’ve subliminal attached some subliminal message or mean to twist somebody’s subliminal mind or something, as I…

Can’t… subliminal seem… to… break… away…

All I can subliminal think of saying is…

Yes, subliminal Master…Your Will Is My Command.

:eek:

:slight_smile:

:wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:o

;j
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:wally
:D:D:D:D:D:D

:confused::confused::confused:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

A little something I like to call “FAQ”

Now leave me alone, I have to take a nap.

<whew>

…:eek::eek:
…:eek::eek::eek::eek:
…:eek:

DNA, I take it?

Well done to all. A top class thread. A extra pat on the back to Enderw23 for your 3-d :wally post.
Keep up the good work Zenster.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):);););):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:frowning:
:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:frowning:
:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::frowning:
:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:mad::o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:
:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:mad::mad::mad::o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:
:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:mad::o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:
:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o:o:o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::frowning:
:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):););):o;);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:frowning:
:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):);););):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):);):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):):):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::rolleyes::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:

Uh, that 3D thing really DOES work! The odd number columns are in the midground and the members of the even numbered columns alternate between the foreground and the background. That is just TOO WIERD! And cool.