The Venture Bros. 39: The Family that Slays Together, Stays Together II

My guess is that 24 is dead. In his grief, 21, will seek his vengeance (on Brock, the Monarch, or whoever), and assume his own costumed identity.

In which he will have about as much success as Rusty has had in super science.

Exactly correct. Note that (with the apparently correct assumption that OSI really wasn’t after Brock) Gathers gave him patently false information, from his “guys on the inside” or something.

Brock was screwed. I’m curious how it’s going to pan out next season – the clone slugs now destroyed, the boys are in a dangerous position without a superlethal bodyguard taking care of them. Is Operation Rusty’s Blanket still in play? Will they get a new bodyguard? Will they move in with Jonas Jr?

Good point. The episodes are always such a whirlwind that I forget details, but I generally get the overall gist of a scene.

#24’s tombstone could say: “Dude, That Sucks.”
I wonder if the Soulmates ever finished praying.

You mean The Viceroy? The fake archvillain he made up and got a fake arching license for? That would be sweet.

I heard one theory that says the first episode of next season will have 21 be upset and sad, and then out of nowhere a new henchman (maybe #22) comes up and is best pals with #24, and by coincidence looks and sounds just like #24.

My guess is #21 is going to spend at least one episode skeeving everyone out by trying to find a new buddy, all while sobbing over #24.

You mean “blond,” but yeah.

24 dead, H.E.L.P.eR. exploded, Brock quitting the life… geez, what a finale!

I’m going to watch it again before I comment further.

Well, I ate a whole Labrador retriever once. I’m serious.

So Samson quit, and Sgt. Hatred is angling for a new job?

They’re not going to make him the bodyguard for Season 4, are they?

'Cos that would be f***ed up.

I could totally see this happening.

But who detonated the bomb that killed #24? The remote was left unattended in the cocoon. The moppets?

Comic timing. :wink:

[24 voice]

*“But I’m not him!”

“No I don’t remember that! I’m not him!”

“Dude, stop saying that! I am so not him!”

[/24 voice]