There are several television shows that live in infamy for being known as completely awful. I have rated them in order down to the worst.
- Full House (imagine that it is not even the worst.)
- Harry and the Hendersons (People hiding a ten foot smelly sasquatch in their homes would probably be thought of as serial killers from the smell alone.)
- Sweet Valley High (Cheap ripoff of Saved by the Bell. ***)
- Out Of This World (The half alien girl has her father living in a crystal box. She can do some magical things but no one on the show has any talent. The entire cast must have been sleeping with a television studio. The premise had promise (how’s that for alliteration) but the lack of any type of talent made this show completely awful.)
- Small Wonder (This is by far the worst case of any talentless television show ever. The premise sucked. I.E. A little girl is supposed to be an android, and only the annoying, utterly irritating, worthless little bitch trolls who live next door know this fact (other than Vicki’s parents who made her). The total lack of acting ability puts even the worst infomercial to shame. Also, at least on Out of this World, the characters were reasonably attractive. It also used the overused situation comedy. For example, a family with a secret has a bunch of nosy, wacky niehgbors. <BLECH!> Can you say ALF?! Or one of hundreds of shows that are out there like that.
Are there any other shows that you could add to this list, or even usurp my top 5?
*** Saved by the Bell is still in the top ten worst television shows of all time.