they really ARE using pre-emptive lying! Palin clears self!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=5990499

:rolleyes:

Is that a tank with a shark in it I see? I wonder what’s gonna happen over there?

Why didn’t O.J. think of that?

Heck, the headline is the funniest part:
Palin Pre-Empts State Report, Clears Self in Probe*
McCain-Palin campaign pre-empts state ethics report, clears governor of wrongdoing*

That title is a complete non-sequitur.

How do you figure? It’s what the entire article is about. Unless you’re implying something else?

I can’t seem to be able to find a copy of the report online. I would have thought a PDF would have been disseminated as widely as possible – to not only reassure Palin supporters but also to confuse people searching for the real report.

But for some reason I can’t find it. Anyone have a link?

I just saw it on Yahoo when I logged in for my mail. I swear, I thought it had to be a joke.

It does, though, doesn’t it? Somebody’s pulling my leg, right?

haha

yeah it’s prolly just more of that gotcha journalism, doncha know

Sarah isn’t really campaigning, she is traveling the country looking for the real perpetrator of this outrage.

I have this feeling that not only isn’t she qualified to be president, she couldn’t even pass a citizen test.

Man, those guys selling all that Palin memorabilia better get out of Vegas quick! Her team with the moose rifles are probably closing in.

I still think she’s gonna be cleared… but mannn. Chutzpah!

Fucking genius is what it is! Think of all the practical uses.

The possibilities are endless!

“…I know, for I told me so…”
-Spinal Tap

I think someone’s taken Adam Savage a little too literally: “I reject your reality and substitute my own!”

At this point, I have real doubts that she’d even pass a Voight-Kampff test.

I’m with you. Where’s Decker when you need him? Palin needs to be retired.

If Palin were on the SDMB, she’d say “My post is my cite.” :rolleyes:

Would you like to see my certificate of marriage, between me and Carla Gugino? Give me a minute to change the ink cartridge in my printer…

Oh, can you imagine what a hoot she’d be HERE?

Hell, I doubt she could pass a Turing Test

This is absolutely beautiful. This stuff is what really makes elections entertaining.