Myself and some of my brilliant students were wasting time last Friday after school, when we began a serious intellectual discussion about Ninja etiquette. Those of us who know Ninjas (human, not automotive) can attest to the following rule: Ninjas do not say certain things.
Here are a few of those things:
- Ow, I cut myself!
- Yo, hold up, Fireshadow. I gotta take a leak.
- Do I look fat in this thong?
- I want my baby back baby back bay bay bay baybee I want my baby back…
- Hold me.
- Rollin on da low mack wit my homiez…
- Dude, throw one of those 5-point thingees.
- Now that you’re tied up and secure, I’d like to tell you about Jesus.
- Jiggle the handle.
What else do Ninjas not say?