This forum is depressing right now.

Bearflag is in a hell of a spot (understatement of the century, that); kambuckta’s mother seems to be on the decline re: her Alzheimer’s; Maggie’s IVF failed; Quasimodem had a scare with his wife; beowulff had some heart problems that led to surprise surgery; Curtis LeMay’s little cousin is sick; monstro, olives, purple haze… and just about everybody in Skald’s thread wishes they could talk to dead people. Also, in the last (umm, let’s see… 30 days has September…) six days there are only 31 posts in melody’s “Let’s post about good stuff” Un-Rant thread.

SIGH, YOU GUYS, HOLY CRAP.

So, what now? Joke thread? Funny video swap? That game where you only speak in song lyrics?

♪*When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel so bad!*♫

Lenny Kravitz jams with a church choir.

OK, that’s all I got.

There should be a cute animal pics thread soon. I notice there’s a new one when the old one drops off.

The consecutive threads thread is still on the first page I think. I think that’s the longest running joke thread since I’ve been around, although there’s a new thread with the same theme every couple of weeks.

Do you read all the threads? I usually don’t open the ones that are sad unless I can help in some way. Otherwise, it’s been pretty much fun and games in Cafe, Game room, and IMHO.

A dog wearing a hot dog suit.

• ♪When I’m stuck with a day that’s gray and lonely, I just stick out my chin and grin and say…The sun’ll come out tomorrow, so you gotta hang on till tomorrow, come what may…♫ *

Best thing to come out of Australia ever
Try boning up on your Archimedes.
Pretty much the only country song worth listening
Apple-splitting
All your problems are the fault of the gays

Not typically. But I had read Bear’s thread before the title was changed so I had to check that out, and then I saw Maggie had sort of bumped her IVF thread so I had to check that out, and Alzheimer’s interests me so I had to check that out, etc. It just seems like everybody is having issues lately. And I don’t mind reading sad threads even I can’t contribute more than a kind thought because I’ve had my share of sad event threads over the last 10 years so I understand that a simple comment, even if it’s not necessarily “helpful”, is helpful in its own way.

I’m not overly familiar with Kravitz (and the stuff I do know, I don’t really like) but that was cool.

When Superhal mentioned cute animal threads I was like “:rolleyes:” because I don’t really care about cute pet pictures, but that’s hilarious and adorable.

Inner Stickler, your first post made me grin but, seriously, Maggie? I’m going to have that stuck in my head for a week. Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’m not a huge Kravitz fan either, but can you imagine being one of the kids in that choir?

OK, one more: Celebrity Lullabies on Sesame Street.

I hate Elmo.

But, it’s Ricky Gervais… OK, fine, I give up. :slight_smile:

Baby elephant sneezes and scares himself.

• [♪If you’re blue and you don’t know where to go to why don’t you go where fashion sits…

ARRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAGH♫](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ-aRwEbp5I)*

BWAHAHAHAA!! I watched it anyway, MsWhatsit. Holy crap, that was hilarious.

Still hate Elmo though.

OTOH, I <3 Gene Wilder.

I HAVE A SIGN
Yes, quite, quite
bzzzzzzzz
Jesus, mystery sign guy, jesus.

I don’t have to tell you things are bad.

The best part of that clip is that my kids keep running around the house asking each other if they “want a celebrity cup of warm milk.”

I like it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! A friend of mine tweeted it on Friday. Very cute.

I loved the sneezing elephant myself, Marley.

A few absolute classics:

Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version

Meat Loaf: Literal Video Version (Anything For Love)

Hooked On A Feeling: Literal Video Version (with David Hasselhoff!!)