This just in: Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose

Upon reading the title, and before clicking, I agreed with posts 2,3,4,5, and 6.

Yeah she was pretty much a dumb slut, but I loved her for it.

And, yeah, I’d hit it.

[QUOTE=Eleusis]
And, yeah, I’d hit it.
[/QUOTE]

Still? The autopsy report says rigor mortis has fully set in.

But whatever gets you off, some people like a firm woman.

“A mixed tattoo on the right lower leg and ankle represents: Christ’s head; Our Lady of Guadalupe; the Holy Bible; the naked torso of a woman; the smiling face of Marilyn Monroe; a cross; a heart and shooting flames.”

Who was the artist, Strong Bad?

[QUOTE=Starving Artist]
You mean like, seriously, really? And how did you find out? I would have thought such an injury would have indented his head rather than elevated a portion of it…barring an offsetting indendation somewhere else which is not visible on camera, that is.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, there was a previous thread on this with the quote pinkfreud referenced. I took the easy way out instead of citing. :smack:

I have a bump on my forehead from when I fell on my face a lot as a wee one, so I can relate. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Wheeljack]
“A mixed tattoo on the right lower leg and ankle represents: Christ’s head; Our Lady of Guadalupe; the Holy Bible; the naked torso of a woman; the smiling face of Marilyn Monroe; a cross; a heart and shooting flames.”
[/QUOTE]

It’s not mentioned in the autopsy report, but I hear there was speculation that she was suffering from psychosis related to the tranquilizer abuse—including a fully-formed delusion that she was a pickup truck owned by a Mexican landscaper in Houston.

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
I really could have gone the rest of my life without knowing this tidbit.But at least our long national nightmare is within measurable distance of the end. We just need to know who the father of her child is and we can begin to resume a semblance of our normal lives once more.
[/QUOTE]

Does it really matter who the father is? In my mind, no one associated with ANS is even capable of caring for a child–they couldn’t take care of an adult , fer chrissakes! IMHO, Dannielynn is the only true victim here.

So here’s my solution: put Dannielynn in some kind of Junior Witness Protection Program. Take her away from these vultures and adopt her out to some nice, normal couple desperate to have a child–with this stipulation: that she never, EVER finds out who she really is or where she came from. To me, this is the only chance she has of not growing up totally f’ed up!

[QUOTE=want2know]
Does it really matter who the father is? In my mind, no one associated with ANS is even capable of caring for a child–they couldn’t take care of an adult , fer chrissakes! IMHO, Dannielynn is the only true victim here.

So here’s my solution: put Dannielynn in some kind of Junior Witness Protection Program. Take her away from these vultures and adopt her out to some nice, normal couple desperate to have a child–with this stipulation: that she never, EVER finds out who she really is or where she came from. To me, this is the only chance she has of not growing up totally f’ed up!
[/QUOTE]

Does the money follow the baby? Is that the reason everyone is claiming fatherhood?

[QUOTE=Vinyl Turnip]
It’s not mentioned in the autopsy report, but I hear there was speculation that she was suffering from psychosis related to the tranquilizer abuse—including a fully-formed delusion that she was a pickup truck owned by a Mexican landscaper in Houston.
[/QUOTE]
:smiley:

The creepy part (OK, one of the creepy parts) is how she had her cousin get a tattoo of Anna herself.

[QUOTE=Vinyl Turnip]
Yeah, I noticed that. I decided it’s my new catchphrase.

What would a “remarkable” anus look like?

“My god… it’s SQUARE!”
[/QUOTE]

I had a CT scan a while ago and several of my internal organs were described in the report as “unremarkable.” Apparently it just means “normal” or “normal for a person of her age,” or something like that, but I couldn’t help feeling vaguely insulted.

[QUOTE=BrainGlutton]
In other news, she’s finally reached her target weight.
[/QUOTE]

You know what?

I’m not even going to pretend like I don’t know I’m going to hell for laughing at that. I am going to hell for laughing at that.

E.

[QUOTE=Vinyl Turnip]
Yeah, I noticed that. I decided it’s my new catchphrase.

What would a “remarkable” anus look like?

“My god… it’s SQUARE!”
[/QUOTE]
“My God, it’s full of stars.”