Thought for the Day

“Develop your eccentricities while you’re young. That way, when you’re old, people won’t think you’re going ga-ga.” (David Ogilvy)

Will you have any new one’s to share with us on Wednesday night?

[In the spirit of the OP…]

Get an autograph (personalized, if possible) from each and every person you know right now. That way, you won’t have to shell out money or have to ask for one when they become famous (or infamous).

Had I thought of this years ago, I wouldn’t be kicking myself right now for all the people I met years ago who have made it big (both famous and in) in the meantime.

The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.
Theodore Roosevelt

New eccentricities? I was planning to rely on the old standbys. :stuck_out_tongue:

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

Ga ga? YOU twicks? No… never… edges away with cell phone behind back

MLS I wanted a new sig for my email… can I steal that one?!

Mother always said “If people are looking, give them something to see… and something they can use to cage lunch out of people for months!”

Good old Mom…

If you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when it comes to a fight, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Sure, but it’s not original with me; I forget where I got it from.

Abram’s Advice: " When eating an elephant, take one bite at a time." General Creighton W. Abrams. From Paul Dickson’s The Official Rules

You should know by now that you can’t make a statement like this without providing names!

Sometimes when I feel there is no reason to get out of bed, I feel wetness and realize there is.

-Homer J. Simpson

When you’re in the middle of changing the sheets on the waterbed, letting your cat into the room could be really dumb. – Oliver Faltz

Never eat anything bigger than your head. It’s the title of a book I read a long time ago, I don’t remember any thing else about it but the title has always stuck with me.

"If at first you don’t succeed, try again. Then quit. Nouse being a fool about it. - Dilbert’s Laws of Work.

Ever since I posted those 15 Dilbert’s Laws of Work on the wall in back of my computer where I see them everyday, I’ve been much less likely to go on a murderous rampage at work. Everyone in the office appreciates that. :smiley:

Ok, there is no wall in the back of my computer :smack: but there is one behind my computer and that is where Dilbert’s Laws are posted.

If you’re ever required to eat a turd, it’s best not to nibble at it. - Chefguy
Nature dictates that you must grow older; but you can stay immature your entire life.