Three words for Joe Biden

You are an idiot.

“…as Barack Obama says, a three-letter word, jobs. J-O-B-S”

Best part of the video is the spontaneous laughter in the background.

Wow, you’re right. I shall now cast my vote for the candidate that can count. Who is that, Nader?

I must say, that’s pretty funny.

I remember the OP, some time ago, expressing regret that Bush can’t run for President again. Maybe Biden’s just trying to fill his shoes.

What was even the point he was trying to make? Would anyone call “jobs” a four-letter word, and what woudl that mean exactly?

The three words for Joe Biden were “You are an idiot”?

Monty Python’s Spanish Inquisition Sketch

Three words for Joe Biden?

Classic Irish pol.

Carol, you’re right. And Dan Quayle is a stupid fuck because he spelled potatoes without an ‘e’. And George Bush is clearly a mental midget based on his pronunciation of ‘nuclear.’

Or no, any of those are ridiculous things to try to hang anything on. Thank you for providing this useful bit of discussion.

Whoosh!

Dissonant Chord
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Riiiiiight.

Oh cool! A new thread from Carol Stream of Diarrhea! I so look forward to these!

He can’t read, okay! He grew up in SCRANTON, PENNSYLVANIA, illiteracy capitol of the world! The welcome sign at the entrance to Scranton reads
*IAK/AFVA3 **
next to a picture of Jesus and a dog. Biden’s father worked as a prostitute at the sardine processing plant for $11 per month, all to protect YOUR FREEDOM===

And you mock his pain.

Well maybe he can read or count, but he’s got something you’ll never have, and that’s a little something called 1aojδ2K

Now, don’t be like that! If Jesus could raise the dead and heal the leper, why couldn’t Carol Stream make a funny? Only downside might be if word gets around, and other victims of humorexia start making pilgrimages to the Boards…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JOE BIDEN DOESN’T KNOW HOW MANY LETTERS ARE IN ‘JOBS!’ WHAT A FUCKING RETARD! HE’S SO STUPID! HE’S STUPIDER THAN EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE! WHAT A SIMPLETON! WHAT A MAROON! WHAT A DINGBAT JACKASS! HE DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE VICE PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE SO OBVIOUSLY DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO SPELL OR COUNT OR PROPERLY QUOTE HIS MUSLIM RUNNING MATE! DID I MENTION JOE BIDEN’S A IDIOT AND HIS RUNNING MATE’S MIDDLE NAME IS HUSSEIN AND IS AN ISLAMIC MUSLIM FROM KENYA AND ISN’T EVEN AMERICAN?

Is that what you were looking for Carol? I hope so, cuz it was really refreshing to actually type all that out. I think this thread has actually convinced me to vote for John McCain. Job well done, Carol, job well done!

Three words for Biden:
Go into Plumbing.
That’s where the real money’s at apparently.

I’m sure you need good maths to be an effective plumber?

And, of course, if McCain had said this none of you Obamaists would have dreamed of pointing it out and mocking him.

You guys are far above such stuff.

I can honestly say I wouldn’t have made a thread about it.

As a diehard “Obamaist”, I have to agree with aldiboronti. You guys are being fucking stupid. A politician she didn’t like said something dumb, so she picked on him. Jeez, like we don’t do it every day. Give her a break–Pubbies don’t get to do this as often as we do. They enjoy it for the same reason we do. Anyone who seriously thinks Carol Stream sought to convince the entire left side of this board to vote for McCain with this thread–well, stupid is as stupid does.

No, no. That would be ridiculous! As I recall, he spelled “potato” with an e.

Carol, usually I’d ask you, knowing the answer is “no”, whether you had a point to make. But this is the Pit, so you don’t have to have a point. Well done. And, you even achieved a whoosh. Possibly you’re not the brainless cunt I’ve occasionally referred to you as – which takes away your excuse for the 99% of your posts that are utterly useless.