To my fellow Idahoans

Yes, but then they replaced him with Steve Symms, another paragon of republican family values , who decided not to run for re-election, who finally decided not to run for re-election a third time when details of his extra-curricular marital activities came out and his wife got a divorce. Steve Symms was also famous for spreading a false rumour that Kitty Dukakis had burned an American flag during an anti-war protest (to hurt her husband in the 1988 presidential campaign.)

But I used to live in Idaho, and there are progressives there too if you look hard enough. I live in the most conservative county in California now[sup]1[/sup], and I find them here too. And we stick together and are more fired up when we’re surrounded by our opponents!

Arnold, BSU graduate - BSU, the school where the put the BS in front of U! That still makes me laugh.

[sup]1[/sup]I just visited my US representative last Friday to encourage him to support peace-keeping troups in Sudan. His solution? Peacekeeping troups (from the UN, or the US, or anywhere else) - bad! The solution, of course, is private enterprise. He knows of mercenary organizations that can go cleam up the mess in Africa in two shakes of a lamb’s tail! Get private donations and finance these mercenaries and Sudan will be back to a peaceful democracy in a jiffy!

Maybe not.

How about just Ida-Ho?

Hijack:

What do Idaho people call themselves?

How do we even know this place called Idaho even exists? :dubious:

As the title of the OP says: Idahoans.
example:
http://www.theidahoan.com

NOT GAY!

Please tell me this is a joke.

No joke.

I prefer Wild Taters

Spuds.

Gems, of course.

(Idaho, the Gem State? Really, honest and true!)

never mind…

So, anyone else amused by a Moderator making such a revealing statement?

Nah, Rico would never do anything to me. I mean, heck, I once supplied him with a tag line and everything - uh, hey, big guy, put down that cattle prod; we’re not in Idaho anymore. . . .

How did Hillary do it?

Tris

Hillary? What’s she got to do with the price of NeoCon blowjobs in airport men’s room stalls?

Maybe that’s spelled out in General Petraeus report too…?