Tom Goes to the Mayor

I’m watching it on Cartoon Network, and all I’ve got to say is that whomever greenlighted this needs to be fired. It’s like all the worst aspects of a Sonic commercial, with really bad animation.

That was the worst “cartoon” ever.

I liked it. It was a Bob Odenkirk skit, not really a cartoon, but it was fun.

I was prepared to hate it, but then I realized they had Tenacious D, and then they sang about bear traps, and well, I hope they’re part of every episode.

It was surprisingly good, especially compared to the dismal Sealab 2021 and ATHF episodes that followed it. Even more surprisingly, this week’s Super Milk Chan didn’t suck that much at all.

Since there were two threads on this, with exactly the same title, one started by Tuckerfan and one a little later by pepperlandgirl, I have merged them together. I hope that’s OK with y’all, it seems the sensible thing to do.

They need more verbal humor rather then their more chaotic shows. Something along the lines of “Home Movies.” Not that HM got great ratings but it was funny! That’s what I was hoping for.

Sort of what we got. Several funny bits. A bizarre story line. It’ll be defiantely worth seeing mature.

I hope we get an appearance by Chock Full O’ Notes. I’ve been waiting for a reunion for a long time.

It looked kind of like an animated version of My Fighting Technique is Unstoppable or Get Your War On. The first episode was rough, but I’ll give it another chance because of the talent involved.

Repeats already, it looks like. Frankly, I’m not seeing the appeal of this show at all.

I’m trying to like it, I really am. I was hoping a new episode tonight would help. I even think I might like it if it weren’t so god-awfully UGLY. Why must they be blue and what’s with the random-dot shading crap?

Yes, I thought it had some decent humor but I find the cheesy animation to be too distracting to really enjoy it. I will probably keep watching if I happen to catch it to see if they work out the bugs but I won’t go out of my way to see it.