Tomorrow is our most grumpy moderator's birthday!

Enough with the references to extreme age. Have a heart you guys. Show some sensitivity. Common decency. Tact. The man can’t help when he was born!

Happy Birthday UncleBeer!

from someone even older

Happy Birthday you old coot!

May you have a 100 more…

:smiley:

Happy Birthday!

leaves a 24-pack of Bud Light

[d&r]

Happy b’day (Beerday), Bob, and many happy returns!

Veb

[sub]Is the grumpy old softie blushing yet?[/sub]

So, I’m back from my other post in the other thread in the other forum, I think, now where was I?

Oh, yeah, I fuckin’ love you, man, it was REAL, y’know? I did fall in for a couple of minutes there, but some nice women pulled me out and told me I was in the wrong place and stuff.

Hey, I need another beer. UncleBeer, heh, your NAME is beer!

/me wanders off again.

Here’s hoping for a happy one raises glass

Cheers!

::raises glass::

Here’s to ya, Boib!

Well . . . he was 80 last year. :smiley:

Happy b-day!

Enjoy whatever the next year brings you, for life is a journey, not a destination.

-Tcat

Happy Beerday UncleBeer, have another 2-4 on us.

hAPPY Happy no-I’m-not-going-to-back-up-and-fix-the-typo birthday to ya, dude.

I’ll drink another in yer honor. :slight_smile:

In honor of your birthday, UB, I am not running naked through this thread.

I know you and porcupine will appreciate this;)

Happy birthday, UncleBeer! Have a great one. :slight_smile:

I’ve not had the pleasure, but that won’t stop me from sucking up!!!

Happy Birthday Uncle Beer!

Happy birthday Bro. Last year for the big 4-0 Mrs. kamikazee wrote you a nice poem, which I posted on the interim board when SDMB was down. I was gonna link to it but oh well. I still maintain you had a hand in keeping the board down so that your 40th could not be celebrated and documented for posterity.

Hope this one is good for you, I will drink a beer in your honor tonight. I’ll have a Bud light, you can have a Molson Canadian.

Let’s get one thing straight… I’m your younger brother NOT your little brother !!

And remember, if you can’t be good, be careful.

Happy birthday to ya big boy. Hope you enjoy many more. I missed my annual email from you at Christmas. Hope that doesn’t mean I’m off your list. I hate being dropped from lists. It’s such a downer.

:mad: :cool: :smiley: :eek: ;j :confused: :mad: :o :stuck_out_tongue: :frowning: :wink: :confused:
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y !

:mad: :o :stuck_out_tongue: :frowning: :wink: :confused: :mad: :cool: :smiley: :eek: ;j :confused:

P.S. It’s WeePundit’s 11th birthday today, too. ::sob::

Happy birthday to the scariest moderator of them all :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday! Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy!

Here’s hoping you have a happy birthday and many more.