TorDope Wrap Up Thread

Oh, sure, don’t mention that it was MY successful attempt that made you want to try in the FIRST place. Yeah, I did it. I’m going for seven next time!

I swear I’ll be there next time, guys.

Dontcha know it, honey! And you haven’t even seen me on the dance floor!

Without the help of any beverage? I find your claim highly suspect! You will be taken aside for drug testing prior to mounting the podium and accepting a medal!

The first set of pictures are up!!! Cerowyn’s lovely photography can now be seen here. I’m waiting to get pictures from the rest of you. Come on, get those suckers developed!

Great shots!!! Great page!!!
Hope to see the rest soon!!!

(BTW: Ya remember about D2, right? My ICQ number is in my profile :slight_smile: )

Thanks! That’s what I did today at work. Sheesh, life is tough. :wink:

Yep, I’ve got your ICQ on my list now; like I said though, I probably won’t be getting my connection until September.

w00t!

No prob! You’ll be up and running in time for some UT2003. :slight_smile:

Thanks for putting up the pix, Eonwe.

It was great to see everyone, familiar and new faces alike. I hope we can do this more often, even if we just have the locals get together. :slight_smile:

[sub]Hmmm… I like this “on the other side of the world” thing. The hamsters seem much more energetic when you guys are asleep.[/sub]

Heh. Good pictures, and nice, rapid coding Eonwe.

The map and everyting, cracked me up.

New set of pictures up, including lno’s bath in the salsa.

When are the rest of the pic coming? :wink:

A co-worker is scanning the best of mine this evening, and I’ll send them to Eonwe.

Man, I look faaaaabulous in those pics. :wink:

Wow, that was all quick… just to get it on this page also, I just got a bunch of new pictures up.

I hit shift+refresh and don’t see anything new since the last bunch of new pics…

And who’s got the pic of me smooching Eonwe on the cheek à la Sammy Davis, Jr. & Archie Bunker? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, it’s just the ones I put up earlier today. I just thought I’d mention it on page 2 of the thread as well.

Tease. :stuck_out_tongue:

(In more ways than one. :eek: )

Okay, I would just like to clarify:

We had lno positioned next to the salsa. Picture 1 was taken.

Globetrotter picked up a napkin from underneath him and down he went! Picture 3 was taken.

Ha, ha! We all went. Let’s make a middle picture!

Lauren poses, and tosses lno NEXT to the salsa (Picture 2).

Just so youz all know.

Actually globe-trotter was just trying to stabilize him, but it had the opposite effect.

And the pic of lno in the BBQ Pit is being scanned tonight by my co-worker. :smiley: