Tosh .0 isn't funny

What mitigated it was that it was funny.

Well, you did exaggerate by a magnitude of 36.

:smiley:

This person does not fit a well-known stereotype of their sex! Clearly they must secretly have the other gender’s genitalia! How crafty they are! Ah ha ha ha ha!
Your opinion on a comedian is not an objective truth. The fact that I find him offensive doesn’t mean you can’t find him funny and the fact that you find him funny doesn’t mean I can’t find him offensive.

I think it was actually 40 seconds but for me it was an eternity of painful unfunnyness.

Transcript of the “World’s tallest Model” bit, so people can make up their own minds about the funny:

It loses something without the visual, of course. She was very large and masculine looking.

Nope… he always has 20 seconds to make comments.

So, why didn’t you just change the channel during the eternity? That is what I do.

i LOVE Tosh.0. its hilarious

My memory of his routine was funnier than the transcript. That’s sad.

He did 20 seconds and then did another 20. But thank you for playing. As for changing the channel, when it became apparent that he had nothing else to bring to the table, I did and I haven’t been back since. I’m not sure why it’s so important that you try to convince me that I actually like Tosh, but it’s your time, I guess you can waste it how you like.

Sooo masculine.

I wouldn’t want to tangle with him in a dark alley.

Hmmm… I haven’t seen this exact episode, but that doesn’t fit with all the others I’ve seen. If he “did another 20 seconds” he was most likely making fun of his own jokes with things like… “come on… it was funny… because it was racist.” (yes, I do find that a funny comment).

But, thank YOU for playing.

I’m not clear on who you are referring to. There is no man in that picture.

It’s even in the transcript Dio quoted. “Can I get another 20 seconds on the clock?” Seriously, try reading. It will change your life.

Yes, because saying in obvious contrast might be called… now what is it called? Oh yeah… humorous.

Thanks for playing.

Nope… reading is way over rated. Not gonna do it.

So, once again… why didn’t you change the channel?

Ok, now you’re just funning me. Or did you miss post 69? It’s right up there between 68 and 70. Don’t forget your bifocals.

Spud, in that particular instance Tosh really did explicitly ask for another 20 seconds after the first 20 seconds. It’s right there in the transcript I posted.

That would involve reading again, and I already said I ain’t gonna do that. (also math with your complex puzzle of where to find it.)

I won’t try to convince you that you should like it… just don’t try to convince the rest of us we shouldn’t.

OK, I’ll admit I didn’t click your link. I was busy trying to find the keys to type my witty responses.

Even worse… I just noticed it wasn’t even a link to click on. Somehow I missed that post. I’ll admit I’m wrong in this case.