Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Just to be clear.

Calling someone a liar in ATMB is NOT PERMITTED.

Calling someone a racist (or other insult) in ATMB is NOT PERMITTED.

I tend to be a bit forgiving of the rules in ATMB, since, unlike other forums, ATMB is how people get issues resolved, and it is much more important to me that the issues be resolved than it is for everyone to be forced to abide by the rules. A lot of folks come into ATMB pissed off about something that they think is a problem, and I want those people to be able to say what their issue is or how they feel about it without fear of getting their posting privileges suspended for it.

You, unfortunately, seemed to be there only to stir up shit. But underneath it all it seemed to me that you actually did have a point to make. It would have been nice if you had made it. Instead, all you did was drive the thread further off the rails, and instead of anything getting resolved, all that happened was the thread was closed.

While I am fairly forgiving about warnings in ATMB (as long as you are actively trying to actually resolve something), coming into ATMB purely for entertainment purposes or to fan the flames is one sure way to earn yourself a warning in that forum. If your intent is only to stir up shit, then keep your posts in the Pit, as that WILL get you a warning in ATMB.

No, you did not get anything more than a mod note, but your behavior was absolutely NOT what we want to see in ATMB. Don’t be proud of yourself for not getting a warning, because you almost did, and in ATMB, that means you were really far off the rails from where you needed to be. If I didn’t think that underneath all of your crap there was an actual issue that the board needed to be resolved, you would have received a warning. You were that close.

I very strongly recommend that you not repeat that sort of behavior in ATMB.