Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

The problem you and a few others keep missing is that it’s not up to you to decide. You are not trans. So you don’t get to tell the trans person that they are wrong when they know what bigotry against them feels like, any more than you get to tell a black person that they’re wrong to think something is motivated by racism. They can tell what arguments are used.

You admitted when you started this whole thing that you didn’t know anything about trans people. The only information you have is from posters who the rest of us who actually know about trans issues have told you was being transphobic. That means you do not understand the topic and should not try to act like you’re more of an expert.

I pointed this out to you before. So why do you continue to act like you’re superior to the actual trans person?

This nonsense is one of several reasons I consider DemonTree and YWTF bigots. Every single one of their anti-trans arguments are framed in a way that ignores the experience of trans people. YWTF seems to have fallen in with TERFs (who call themselves “gender critical feminists”) who have effectively poisoned her against ever listening to trans people or activists, as they are apparently out to get her. DemonTree just seems to want to defend bigots under freedom of speech, even if it means it abridges the freedom of speech of others. And she just pulled a tactic from the alt-right to do so–the “I’m not really talking about that” tactic.

You aren’t all the way there, but the way you keep acting superior to the actual trans person and all of us who are allies is starting to seem like bigotry. Please stop acting like you know more than they do, when you admit you aren’t even well versed in the topic.

The nonsense that they push involves specifically not accepting that trans women are women (something, to her credit, monstro has been willing to do), so the rest is just an excuse to justify that bigotry. There is no reason that any of their explanations mean anything: feminism exists that isn’t transphobic, and the athletics issue is a separate issue than how you treat trans people in general.

The trans person here, get this, knows what the fuck she’s talking about.