Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Do you see anyone rushing to your defense? Of course not. And if I was distorting your words in this woke echo chamber, there would be a dogpile of people telling me that you obviously meant something much less racist. The silence is fucking deafening.

Some of it is. I stopped referring to it as toxic because it seemed to bother you but because you seem to prefer the term toxic, I will employ that term rather than “counterproductive” Fewer keystrokes.

You can lie to yourself all you want about the effects of culture on achievement but I am not obligated to agree with your fantasy world just to soothe your ego especially when you are trying to discriminate against people that look like me. You’re a racist and hiding behind your black relatives is pretty shameful. Do your black relatives know how racist you are? Do they appreciate it because at least you are being racist in their favor?

I could just as easily ask you, if we flipped the races so that black kids were displacing native americans, would you be more or less bothered by it? I don’t think we should address racism with more racism.

I don’t subscribe to a hierarchy of race. That’s something that racists do. Too many woke folks have a hierarchy of race in their minds and things that are good for races higher up on the hierarchy at the expense of races lower down on the hierarchy make for good policy in their minds.

Cite? Or is this just another anyone that disagrees with me is a racist post?

I called him stupid after I realized he was an english speaker. English is not my first langauge so I try to make sure I am not insulting someone who probably knows 3 or 4 languages for not knowing this one. GIGO on the other hand is stupid. I suspect he knows he is stupid and has known this most of his life. He gloms onto the thoughts and opinoions of others and parades them around as his own in order to present the facsimile of adequacy.

I am an immigrant myself, engllish is not my first language. I think GIGO is stupid because english ISN’T its his primary language and he is STILL shit at it.

Troll? I’m trolling people for calling out their racism?

Perhaps if you look at the thread to see who started the bullshit it might change your attitude. The fact of the matter is that petty sniping is tolerated and perhaps it is a facially neutral policy but when one opinion is far more popular than the other, the sniping get overwhelming.

Right because I started it.

Well that’s enough for now. I’ll come back after you’ve had an opportunity to reflect on why your racism is not acceptable even if you think you are doing it in the interests of social justice.