Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Can you point to the three most recent posts that you believe support you in that thread?

Yes. When you just drop links to internet opinions (by college students in college newspapers or internet journalists) and effectively just say " I agree with this article" without making any sort of argument. Then yes, we can ignore those cites safely.

Your cites are crap, they don’t provide data, they provide supporting opinion. Citing the toe folks that are implementing the racist changes in question as a citable authority is fucking retarded.

Everyone realizes how dumb you are and I suspect you do as well.

How so? Are we talking about the same thread?

Yes I’m sure your black family members really appreciate you hiding behind their skin color as if it makes you more of an authority on race or something. That’s pretty racist.

It’s not because of the color of their skin. Black immigrants do not encounter the same sort of achievement gaps as the descendants of slaves that had their culture stripped away from them with centuries of slavery and replaced with a history of segregation and bigotry that no amount of education could overcome.

If you want to debate how culture can have negative effects on accomplishment we can have that debate but you have never demonstrated any desire to discuss the possibility that achievement gaps are anything other than racism.

Says the guy who wants to kick out hundreds of asian kids to make room for mostly white kids and justifies it because at least a few more black kids will get a seat.

Jut because you favor black people over asians, that doesn’t make you any less racist.