Trolls R Us Resurrections

How dumb are you? If you could read, you’d see it was one of drones who called me out. But see this is why you dullards are so clueless.

That article mentions a VICE News article as it’s source. The VICE story goes into it a bit more. Not a lot, mind, but still more.

I’m always amazed at how much @octopus sounds like a senile turtle.

Even more amazing is that he doesn’t realize that every time he points one of those tentacles at us, he has seven others pointing right back at him.

For what it’s worth, I advise just ignoring the takoyaki in the making. It has never, once, in any thread said anything worth mentioning. While I admire those who want to fight his ignorance, or at least not let it go unchallenged, it hasn’t worked in years. Ignore him until he flames out and gets a banhammer as he escalates to try to get attention. He is a troll, flat out, and regardless of his not touching any lines, should have been banned long ago.

Attention whore.

Bzzz!

C’mon man stop being retarded. If you don’t realize that responding to knuckleheads in the Pit is far better behavior than the knuckleheads that are always stirring stuff up to snark on than you are definitely part of the problem.

‘Oh gee! Someone being insulted in the Pit is responding! Ban him!!111!’

I would say that’s a ridiculous concept but it did work on Huey. Though that’s probably the spoken reason, I’m sure there were some unspoken reasons why he got the hammer…

Leave your mother out of this.

Again, the irony in this very thread escapes your collective genius. Strange that a website dedicated to fighting ignorance has such a collection of feeble warriors.

Fap fap fap fap. Are you done yet? Sad little muppet.

Nope. Sad little muppet? You’d think the hive could do better. But you want to talk obsessed? What is it with the hive and the decades of fixation on other people? Not just decades here either. It’s a strange mental illness isn’t it? Fixating and snarking on other people year after year after year because of a difference in opinion. I used to wonder how anyone would have supported or worked for maniacal regimes until I started interacting with some of you folks. The cognitive dissonance, maliciousness and a healthy helping of self-righteousness is frankly scary.

I think we have a new troll. Surprised no one mentioned it here.

@octopus isn’t new. He hadn’t quite dropped to this blatant trolling until recently, however.

I generally don’t advocate for the banning of anyone unless the transgressions are extreme. Our resident cephalopod, however, doesn’t rise to that level. He’s more of an itch that you get deep below the skin, and you can never reach deep enough to scratch it for it to go away.

I’m not calling for the annoying cephalopod to be banned, but I will be ecstatic when that itch finally goes the fuck away.

Octopus has been here longer than i have.

You said new troll. I was piggybacking off of that to direct it to @octopus, more as a bad joke than anything else. I swung and missed on that one.

So he’s basically Clothahump now?

That’s a “yes”, then.

This is the time where the rest of us ask you for clues, so we can apprise ourselves of the situation before we give our considered opinion…

No. You’ve been here since 2014 I’ve been here since 2015.

Huh. Thanks, I had no idea. I feel like you’ve always been around.

Weird, isn’t it.

See, I always feel like a newbie and yet I’ve been around longer than a lot of you. That blows my mind. I just assume everyone has been here longer than me.

(Even knowing my 12 years is longer than a lot of people doesn’t make me feel like less of a newbie.)

Well, it’s kind of like an aching tooth. You’ve had it for only a couple days but it seems like forever.