True Blood 9/11/11 And When I Die, Season Finale

Jesus is dead, but made it clear he’ll still be making appearances.

Debbie is dead, fine with me, she was just a nuisance and really didn’t bring anything to the show. ISTM she was only there to keep the Alcide story line at bay.

Grams and Rene made a cameo, that was neat, I noticed, while looking something else up, Rene wasn’t listed on IMDB.

What was the deal with Terry’s friend (also not listed on IMDB), they never went anywhere with that. I have it just didn’t make the final cut. But then why leave that part in, did I miss something?

And, going into next season, The Rev is a vampire*, Russel is back and Miss Damage Control saw the true death…should be twice the train wreck this one was. Hopefully, they they keep the storylines to a minimum and it could be fun. With Russel back and no Nan, I see no need for Hot Shot, WareAnythings, shifters, Brujos etc Let’s keep it to Good Vamps vs Bad Vamps. Get back to our roots.

*I have to wonder if he was always a vampire. When I first started watching the show I wondered if the vampires were supposed to be symbolic of homosexuals. (living in the closet, trying to be more mainstream, God hates Fangs etc). I know I’m not the only one as I’ve seen it mentioned in write ups about the show from time to time. If we find out the Rev was a fanger the entire time it would certainly reinforce that (even though the show has strayed really, really far from that since S1).