Trump has Uncontrollable Fecal Incontinence?

I’d totally hold it against him, because he’s been very unkind to others with any sort of medical issue (such as here) and he claims to be super-healthy. So fuck him.

Yeah, there’s no need to stoop to Trump’s level. Not for some “they go low we go high” strategy to win over voters, but because our ideas should stand or fall on their own merit, without ridiculous shit flinging to try and sabotage your opponent.

I think there is overall agreement with that sentiment in this thread. Yet here we all are.

The incontinence itself is not relevant, but if it were the result of drug addiction, obviously the addiction would be. Color me unconvinced, though. I don’t think a drug addiction hypothesis is needed to explain Trump’s behavior.

It would also be hypocritical of him to brag about how healthy is if he suffers from a serious chronic condition. But if that were the worst example of his lying, I could live with that.

he most certainly has diarrhea of the mouth. loves to hear himself talk

I’ve seen a couple videos of bits of white blowing out of his nose while he’s speaking. Maybe they’re doctored, but if not, he’s putting something up his nose. And there’s a photo of his office with an open drawer filled with Adderall packages. I’m too lazy to look for links, and it may all be fiction, but maybe not. Is this something we should care about? Maybe not, but I think we all want some explanation for his malevolence beyond ‘he’s a terrible person’. Nothing says it can’t be both, of course.

I’m as anti-Trump as anyone, but if you’re

then these allegations are just as worthless as the crap that comes out of Trump’s mouth.

Fascinating how these sort of rumors are completely fine to spread yet suggesting something about Biden is trolling.

You must have missed all the shooting down going on in the thread.

True. But addicts tend to be both completely self-absorbed and extremely insecure at the same time. So, as I said here five years ago, if Trump isn’t an addict, he might as well be one, because he has all the traits.

As others have said above, who cares if shit is coming out of his ass? Trump’s entire essence is shit–bullshit, to be exact. It’s the shit that comes from his mouth (and the mouths of his sycophants) which we need to address. This nation will never be vindicated until Trump is forced to admit to all the suckers who support him that everything he does is a two-bit, bullshit dog-and-pony show, and that they are all his dupes.

Well, it takes less than a minute to find them on your own, if you’re interested. And these allegations don’t matter at all. I was just contributing to the discussion, not trying to prove it one way or the other. Because, once again, these allegations don’t matter at all, with or without links to what may or may not be doctored video.

JAQing off is just as flawed a debate technique when it targets Trump as when it targets Biden. We call out JAQing off about Hunter’s laptop; I’ll call it out when I see it in regards to Trump as well.

Some people never let reality get in the way of their persecution complex. See the War on Christmas, or half the posts in ATMB.

Moderating

While this is about the President, it seems more appropriate to the Pit, rather than Politics & Elections.

Moving thread.

Great! Now that we’re in the pit, let me make it clear:

[quote=“Babale, post:32, topic:924333”]

Octoputz is a fantastic example of a moron who never lets reality get in the way of his persecution complex. I predict he will be along shortly, complaining that this thread being move is evidence that we are all bees or something :honeybee: :honeybee: :honey_pot: :honeybee:

Well, you know how us hive minders are. All that buzzing gets amplified in the echo chamber, so we have to come up with a new unmerited complaint about Jesus Trump. PRAISE SOROS!

I understand that on “The Apprentice,” Mr. Trump played his fart quite well.

Maybe, maybe not. But I do know that the more diapers you can put on an asshole, the better. We know he’s an asshole.

First time I’ve ever agreed with a statement you’ve made. There are so many documented atrocities regarding Trump, there’s no need to float unproven crap.

VOTE

A large cork would be more effective. Either end.

I heard this joke as a child, and I recall the punchline was more visual. But anyway, here’s a version I found:

3 scientists were sitting around the lab getting drunk one day when one turned to the others and asked, “What would happen if we put a giant cork up an elephants butt for a month?” Well none of them knew for certain so they decided to try it out. They gathered an elephant and a giant cork together in a cage. The first scientist said, “I’m not putting the cork up there.” The second scientist said, “I’m not putting the cork up there.” The third scientist said, “Let’s train a monkey to do it.” So they got a monkey and trained him to the task. The monkey entered the cage and inserted the cork. A month went by, and on the last day of the month the scientist gathered with a reporter to document the event. The first scientist said, “I’m not going to pull that cork out.” The second scientist said, “Well I’m not going to do it.” The third scientist said, “Let’s train the monkey to do it.” So they showed the monkey what to do and sent him into the cage. The monkey pulled out the cork and there was crap everywhere. The reporter walked up to the scientists and asked what they had learned. The first scientist said, “All I saw was a whole lot of crap.” The second scientist said, “I am amazed by the giant amounts of crap.” The third scientist said, “All I saw was that poor little monkey trying to put the cork back in.”