Trump kicking off re-election campaign in Florida this Saturday

Trump 2020-Make America More Greater!

Right-wingers naturally assume that left-wing protesters are supported by billionaires and disruptive individuals are paid provocateurs because that’s how theirs operate.

Did you see his solo press conference yesterday? When confronted with the facts, that his electoral college win was not the largest since Ronald Reagan he switched it to be “republicans only”. When confronted with that also being incorrect his reply was “I was just given that information.” Definitive proof that Trump will believe whatever information some staffer gives him. That’s some watchful eye he has there I tell you.

I’ve heard of this before, referring to Tiger Woods.

Oh, I got cash, so it wasn’t traceable. They paid you at your destination when you walked off the bus.

Seriously, though, why certain parts of the fringe right believe Soros is bussing in protestors and paying them is far beyond me. There’s enough pissed off people to do it for free, why would they think you’d have to pay them? My favorite was when there was a Trump protest here after the election, and a blurb went around with a picture of all these buses on Canal Street, just south of Roosevelt, that purported to show the supposed Soros protestor buses. Except, as any Chicagoan who drives into work along Canal Street knows, those buses are there every day, because that’s the closest place near downtown for them to hang out for free. You can even see them on Google Street View. When somebody is so far down the rabbit hole that they believe that stuff, I just change the subject. Maybe I’m wimping out, but it’s just not worth the frustration.

The same way Liberals think the Koch brothers are behind all things conservative.

There’s a difference between saying Soros or the Kochs are promoting their political interests with their influence (which I’m sure both do) to saying these people are staging fake rallies with paid actors and that sort of thing. If somebody told me the Kochs paid truckloads of supporters to come in to boost Trumps crowd totals in Florida, I’d also look at them as being a little bit crazy.

Cite?

I mean, sure, there’s plenty of evidence that the Kochs are actively working to get their agenda implemented via organizations such as ALEC and by funding elements of the Tea Party, but I’m unaware of anyone claiming they’re behind “all things conservative”. There are many “things conservative” they have nothing to do with.

I’ll back you on that one.

The Koch Brothers paid you to say that.

They also paid me to say that the “Military-Industrial Complex” is a load of conspiratorial nonsense.

But perhaps we should get back to the topic at hand…

Yeah, what would Eisenhower know about the MIC.

That is $2.3million/job. Even for Trump that level of spending is going to be hard to maintain…
Good thing the plant was started in 2012, the jobs will be here soon.

LMFAO! The CEO of Intel just used the POTUS to promote his company! And I mean “used” in the sense of “took advantage of”. Trump is nothing but a shill.

Now, now, I’m glad that Pearl Clutching Provocateur is happy that Trump may acknowledge Barack Obama’s efforts to bring jobs to America. It’s very nice on him/her.

Why don’t you cite some actions that Obama took to bring those jobs back?

Seriously. Higher taxes? More diversity? Transgenders in the bathrooms? His singing? His golf game?

Bailed out the auto industry? From my understanding a few people were affected by that.

He also proposed increasing the infrastructure spending that was blocked by Congress. I understand Trump has also promised to increase infrastructure spending. We’ll all see if that gets blocked by Congress or watered down into tax breaks for wealthy investors.

The CEOs I have known were usually too busy to micromanage everything their employees did. They said “do this!” And generally expected it to be done. If trump has so much free time as President that he can watch everyone and constantly intervene…then something is wrong. And the same applies if he has so much free time to launch a campaign and throw rallies.

The commentary about political opponents is pretty hyperbolic. Is this the same board that melts if you say Democrat Party?

Yes, in charge of Congress.