TubaDiva: Officially No Longer Humble

If you can’t move the fuck on and keep rehashing old shit, does it matter if it’s been one year or 10?

Don’t get me started on Eve and the apple. Eve fucked it up for all of us.

This was exactly what I was commenting on. Maybe it wasn’t worth a Pit thread, but her use of that line annoyed me enough to start one anyway. I’m glad she has stopped using it, and I hope she doesn’t revert back to its usage.

Eve was framed!

Should I get annoyed by user names like Creative Munster? Got any examples of your creativity on the SDMB?

I, for one, want to see Diogenes be a tad more cynical.

If it helps, I could dress up as Harry Potter for Hallowe’en.

Daniel

Actually, my name is less than creative. I couldn’t think of a name at the time I signed up. I happen to have a Creative web cam, so I decided to make that the first part of my name. I also have a poster of Ireland framed and on my wall. The county Munster caught my eye. I simply combined Creative with Munster and came up with my user name.

Oh, sure. Blame the snake. :dubious:

Its a province, not a county. Creative_Cork would have been better.

No, no, her pearls got caught in the tree’s branches, making the apple fall from it. That’s what really happened.

Oh. Wrong Eve.

I didn’t know Eve used a Mac. What has that got to do with anything?

Herman was Irish?

Guess that explains the green skin.

Re: the OP, I’m not at ALL in favor of rehashing the whole “TubaDiva as amateur member of the Child Protective Services” argument again. The matter was handled, and the only thing for people to do is to decide if it was egregious enough to make them take their ball and go home or not, at this point. The whole thing is just too desperately tiresome to get back into.

However, I also find the “your humble” part kind of grating, after everything that transpired. Worth a Pit thread? Debatable. But definitely grating.

And what would the magic mod abilities be?

Gotta admit, I never saw the point of adding your name to the end of a post when it was clearly visible in the left column.

Or quoting the entire first post in a thread’s second post.

Isn’t this the same mod that used her knowledge of how the Boards work to help us do whatever we are doing here, and hasn’t she been doing so for over one half of a decade? Sheesh, without her and the rest of the mods, admins, Jerry et al, there wouldn’t be a board here for any of us to post on.

And yes, for the record, I personally liked the ‘humble’ bit.

What’s that kissing sound?

Hey Dark Side, your sig is wrong. It should be “DU WIRST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!” I guess the Family Guy writers should brush up on their German grammar.

Haha, thanks, Mycroft Holmes. Guess I’ll change it now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just as well, really. Macassar oil and an antimacassar? Do you want the whole house to go up in a flash of pure light? :eek: