TurKEY SHIT MOLE DUMPLING RICE cell phone DUMBDUMBDUMB!

YOu hang out with the stupidest shitrolled idiot dognut lickers I have ever met because they hang out with your hippy TOADLUMP ass. These people are delinquents, children, delinquent children and sspacey fucks who got hit in the head by a surfboard too many times and are suffering the brain damaging effects of DARE I SAY IT?? BEING FUCKING SENSELESS, DIRECTIONLESS TURDS who have nothing better to do than “roll” with their entourages of gaping faketan polesmoke fakesurfrealhookers in high school with five varieties of festering ghonorrea. I WILL TAKE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM AND GRIND THEM INTO THE JAGGED LAVAROCK OF MY LOATHING. I WILL GOUGE OUT THEIR EYES WITH A 1970’s LETTER OPENER AND MAKE THEIR MASACARA RUN BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITTY SHITTY GIRL WHORES AND SHITTY SHITTY MAN WHORES. I DON’T LIKE THEM.

In fact, . . .

I HATE YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID AND I HOPE TO STOMP ON THEM UNTIL THEIR INTERNAL ORGANS RUPTURE AND OOZE OUT THEIR COW FUCKED RECTUMS.

Ace of Base?

Yawn

Another “I Hate The Mods” thread…

Next Week on Tourette’s Playhouse…

i agree with the OP

This is actually pretty funny. “The Jagged Lavarock of my Loathing” sounds like a good metal song.

I’ve actually had turkey-shit mole-dumpling rice. Not my favorite meal.

I did until this part:

“…A 1970’s LETTER OPENER AND MAKE THEIR MASACARA RUN BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITTY SHITTY GIRL WHORES AND SHITTY SHITTY MAN WHORES.”

I can’t in good conscience agree with that. It sounds very slippery-slope to me.

Now we know the answer to that “What if you had 100 monkeys at 100 typewriters?” riddle.

You gotta admit, glarGH writes some of the best thread titles.

How can anyone in sunny Hawaii possibly be that mad?

Go to the beach, eat a pig, relax.

Duuude… don’t sugar coat it, say what you really mean.

It was the dumpling that got my attention.

Steamed or fried?

I find that turkey shit mole dumplings with rice are usually best fried. You get such a contrast of textures and flavours - the crunchy outside, the sweet turkey, the chewy mole and the creamy, pungent shit.

• Bubba.

I guess if you are concerned about your health, turkey shit mole dumplings really aren’t for you.

I actually prefer these short bursts of insanity to the long, convoluted rants which concentrate on trying to think up never-been-used-before terms combining profanity with random nouns. Those always look like someone’s spent six hours writing (and spell-checking - rage always needs a spellchecker) it and five hours 40 minutes of the time trying to fake the anger.

I wholeheartedly agree, but he still could have slipped “prehensile” in there somewhere.

Slight nitpick. Shouldn’t that be BULL, not COW :confused:

Okay…I get the TurKEY SHIT MOLE DUMPLING RICE DUMB DUMB DUMB part. That’s easy enough, but where does the cell phone fit in?