TurKEY SHIT MOLE DUMPLING RICE cell phone DUMBDUMBDUMB!

ARRRRRGHH-- I kept thinking about this after I posted… I was an FFA’er an all, I should bloody well know the difference.

As for where the cell phone fits? . . .

:: evil smile::

All I can say is that it involves a rubber hat, three live chickens, a phillips head screwdriver and a donkey testicle.

Probably a cow-strap on

Darnit, Tapioca Dextrin, you stole my thought right out of that bovine abused excretory port.

Thank you, blowero! Best and longest laugh I’ve had for a while. My dog left the room - I think I scared her! :smiley:

As a vegetarian, I am saddened that I will never be able to experience this delicacy. I hope it catches on though, so I can look forward to the tofu turkey shit soy-protein mole dumpling w/ rice.
Until then I can only live vicariously through you. And are these kosher?;j

Is this normal? Am I the only one who thinks GlarGH should seek professional help? Or is it a major whoosh / inside joke? Sorry, I don’t get why the OP was written like that, like it’s been written by a 12 year old with tourettes who has just drunk 5 hi-sugar soft drinks. It’s probably just me. :slight_smile:

lol I’m sorry, I had to laugh. This reminded me of my arch enemies from highschool. The ‘faketan’…lol

Oh! Shitty
You! Shitty
Shitty Shitty Girl Whores
Shitty Shitty Man Whores
We love you!
And shitty,
Our shitty,
Shitty Shitty Man Whores
Love us too!
High shitty,
Low shitty,
Anywhere we go,
On Shitty Shitty we depend…
Bang, Bang
Shitty Shitty Man Whores
Our fine four-fendered friend!
Shitty Shitty Man Whores,
Fine four fendered
Shitty Shitty Friend!!!

Oh Shitty your so fine
Your so fine you blow my mind
Oh Shitty!
Oh Shitty!

i dont get tHE OP BUT ILl go WITH THE FLOW FUCKING STICK A MOUSE POinter up your prePPY MOTHerfucking nose.

Hows that?

what the fuck?:confused:

mikester: Sorry, you’re saying WTF to that post, but the OP makes perfect sense yo you? Did you read the OP? And if it makes sense then can you explain it to me?

:slight_smile:

I think it’s a rant against Bush an co.

OK… that’s good. So why write it in such a retarded way?

Look I’m not knocking GlarGH. I’m just confused about the language and style he wrote the OP.

I see potential here… You may want to change “mouse pointer” to something a little more vile, large, or involved with disgusting bodily functions.

Hey GlarGH you’re OK. I see that you can write normal sentences after all. I was concerned!

Hows this:

you make me feEL sICK TO THE CORE ROF ME BELLY TakE THE SHARPEST pen FOMR MY POCKET AND STAB YOUR TESTICLES k

GlarGh Loves his/her non sequiturs, That’s for damn sure.

My prediction for his/her next post.

Glar, glar. I admire how bravely you cope with your Tourette’s.

Once you remember what glarGH does for a living, her posts make a lot more sense. Her early rants about customers actually made sense.

glARGH is really me before I had my hysterectomy.

Not only do I perfuckly understand each syllable that shrieks from her keyboard, but I know what she’s going to shriek before I finish reading.

Brings a turKEY shit mole lumplings to my throat. (snif)

[sub]pewwww…[/sub]

Hey Lilly Put, what if the OP had been referring to
turkey-shit mole dumplings though? I suppose that if you are opposed to eating animal by-products at all, you may object to eating fluffy dumplings containing turkey-shit and moles that had been removed for medical reasons, but if you were one of those wishy-washy ovo-lacto-copro vegetarians, you wouldn’t have any problems.

• Bubba.