I have been reprimanded for not doing my duty as champion of the fourth quarter 2011. So, a bit tardy, but here it is:
This is the “official” SDMB thread for 1st quarter, 2012 at PokerStars.
Here is last quarter’s thread, where you can view my stunning success in all its glory.
Now we will just copy and paste.
For those in the know, this is the thread for our first quarter of 2012.
For those not in the know, there is a group of us from the SDMB that play poker online every Thursday night at 10 Eastern/9 Central.
We will continue to play on PokerStars using the “Home Game” club that was announced here. The games are still free.
If you would like to join us, then follow the steps below:
- Go to www.pokerstars.com and download the software.
- Send a PM to MentalGuy(me) to have him send you the invitation code (it is no longer cecilville).
- After installing the software, find the Home Games tab.
- Click on “Join a Poker Club”
- Enter 42585 as the number of the club to find.
- Enter the invitation code sent to you by MentalGuy.
- Wait for MentalGuy to approve you. (I will do it as soon as possible.)
This should make you a member of “MentalGuy’s poker club.” Once you are there, you should have no problem finding the tournaments.
The Thursday night game is our “official” game that Oslo Ostragoth keeps the standing for each quarter, but we often have additional games. Oslo often schedules a pot-limt hold’em/omaha event on Saturday nights and several players like to play an occasional Badugi tournament. If there is a game you would like scheduled or a certain time you would like to play, just let us know and we should be able to accomodate you.
We also usually have chat going on AIM while we play (there is a chat window at the table, but AIM allows a bit more freedom and does not get interrupted with hand descriptions).
If you join us, we would appreciate it if you fill out your information on this spreadsheet. This helps us keep players straight with their doper and AIM handles.