UncleBeer

Is it just me?

Or has everyone noticed that he is realy freakin’ funny today!

Uncle, whatever beer you are drinking today, its working for you, every post of yours today has made me smile, chuckle or laugh out loud.

Thanks.

So in other words, kelli, you usually find Unk to be a crashing bore?

Well. I have found UncleBeer’s contributions to our little world CONSISTENTLY delightful.

People whose screennames start with “U” got to stick together.

Uke

Thanks, Kell. Actually I’m just sitting here at work bored out of my mind. I’ve got plenty of work to do, I just don’t want to do it. Oh well, you know what they say, “Idle hands are the devil’s workshop.” I may be the devil’s agent but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Here’s a joke for you. If it has been posted in one of the joke threads before, forgive me. I’ll find something else.

A fireman is at the station house working outside on the fire truck when he notices a little boy next door. The little boy is in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side. He is wearing a fireman’s hat and has the wagon tied to a dog.

The fireman says, “Hey little boy. What are you doing?” The little boy says “I’m pretending to be a fireman and this is my fire truck!” The fireman walks over to take a closer look. “Little boy that sure is a nice fire truck,” the fireman says. “Thanks, mister,” says the little boy.

The fireman looks a little closer and notices the little boy has tied the dog to the wagon by its testicles. “Little boy,” says the fireman, “I don’t want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around to the dog’s collar I think you could go faster.”

The little boy says, “You’re probably right, mister, but then I wouldn’t have a siren!”

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

U betcha Uke.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

That was terrible!

wouldnt have a siren! Oh god!(giggles)

Damn your misbegotten hide! You made me snort good tequila out my nose!

They call me MISTER Wizard!

Sorry Slythe. I hate wasting good tequila, or even bad tequila. Try this one but put your drinks down first.
So, this guy is living with his girlfriend and he thinks things are going pretty well. In fact since Sweetest day is coming up, he’s going to ask for her hand in marriage.

Sweetest day comes along, he’s bought the ring, he’s got the flowers, he’s reserved the limo, he’s rented the tux and has dinner reservations at the best restaurant in town.

He comes home from a long day of work ready for the big evening and finds that his girlfriend has packed up all her shit. She’s waiting for the taxi to show up to take her home to mom; she’s moving out.

The guy asks her what the hell is going on; she tells him that she’s heard a nasty rumor about him and is inclined to believe it’s true.

Well naturally the guy is worried and suspicious and nervous; he wants to know what the rumor is. She tells him that she has heard from a reliable source that he is a pedophile.

The man is stunned; he doesn’t know what to say. Finally he is able to stammer “Pedophile, pedophile, isn’t that kind of a big word for a 13 year old?”

Ha! hee hee

Oh MAN, that was funny!

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.