Up All Night: An early(or late) MMP

New date is 11 March.

Oil truck should be here early afternoon.

I still need to order the clutch parts for the washer.

the house temp is 56F, but it’s toasty under this blanket…

I volunteered to work today so I could take Tuesday and Thursday off. Mostly I’m watching Olympic hockey and playing around on the internet. And getting paid for it. Some days, life is good.

Sorry, Bobbio.

Congratulations, Spidey!

I have an appointment to see the eye doctor today at 5:30 just to be sure that my eye won’t fall out. The doc at the ER said it was likely just an ongoing migraine. I hope so. I hate to be all complainy, but this healthcare thing is frustrating. I signed up on the healthcare website and again with Ohio’s Medicaid and still haven’t heard anything. I’m eligible for coverage but that’s not going to help me out today. :frowning:

In better news it’s almost RT’s birthday! Ok, it’s this coming Sunday but we’re closer than we were a week ago and he’ll actually be here for it. :smiley:

I’ve been trying to solder today and it’s just not working so I think I’ll find something more exciting to do for awhile.

I celebrated my new found maturity today by sleepin’ in til 2pm, then having leftover pizza for breakfast. I may play with the Lego I was given last night later, and maybe eat some ice cream.

I’m not sure I’ve quite got the hang of this whole ‘adulthood’ thing yet…

None of us do, Nuts, none of us do. :wink:

My Monday hasn’t been exactly stellar.

Was planning on going in to my office to work some comp time (but pretend it was Saturday comp time), but non-completion of the blown down fence, as well as estate issues have cropped up.

I am stressed over this estate bullshit. Found out the niece that has been squatting in my MiL’s house has sold off everything in the house, there is no water or power, and she and her “friends” are using a gennie or propane to keep warm.

We haven’t heard back about the eviction notice and no one is answering the phone at the lawyer’s office. I know it’s federal holiday and all (am a fed employee), but I was really hoping they would be there.

My husband’s half sister started sending me PMs on FB last night pestering me about estate details, and the brother of the squatter niece has been blowing up my phone with text messages about the squatter niece.

Plus, I just received another 800 bill from the lawyer. Damn it!

The only nice spot to my day is that my daughter and son-in-law are coming down to see me today. I haven’t seen them since my daughter’s birthday, so this makes me happy.

Bobbio, so sorry about your washer, delayed surgery, and empty oil tank. I sure hope your day gets better.

We got no school (hence, no work) today because of the merging of President’s day. Back in the…uh, back in the day we had a state holiday for Abe (the 12th) and a national one for georgie Porgie. Then everything got “Monday’d” so we get this, which is the 17th and no one in particularly famous’ birthday but here we are.

Which is just as well from a weather point of view as we’re sitting here in the midst of what the [del]liars[/del] weathermen promise will be 7-8 inches by late afternoon.

yay.:rolleyes:

I finally, finally donated the three coffee table books I grabbed from Dad’s house last year to the library. I’ve been riding around with those things in my car for a year solid. I have back seat space. What’s that like?

Yeah, still trying not to be such a procrastinator.

I had a nice N.O.L. with OYKW. The N.O.L. portion of their really good lasagna is just right. YUM! Plus, been to the sto’ for needed commestibles includin’ French toast makin’s. I was out of bread and almost out of milk and aigs. :eek:

Taters sorry about the estate and fence woes. Hope the free loadin’ niece gets kicked out soon.

spaz I keep puttin’ off givin’ up procrastination.

Now I shall chill out on teh intartoobz until time to head over to the church house.

Laterz!

Off to work.

Sorry about the estae mess, Taters

{{Taters}}

Things I did today:
–drooled in my sleep
–procrastinated
–listened to music on YouTube instead of studying
–killed time on Facebook
–procrastinated more
–passed my driving test
–drank Mountain Dew

I am envious, save for the Mountain Dew. :slight_smile:

Do I have this right? Your Mother In Law died and a niece is living in the house that someone else should inherit?

That fellates with great allacrity.

Howdy Mumpers and a happy as happy can be on a Monday, Monday

Just finished three days of irking hell, beat up, worn down and feel like a twuck ran me over, so I am way behind on my Mumping.

Off to catch up.

Cheers

Jim

Still waiting on the damned oil. :mad:

no! Oil is no good for a malfunctioning gall bladder! :wink: :smiley:

I read that as “drinking hell”, and thought, “How I envy you, you bastard!”
:slight_smile:

I posted on Twitter about passing my driving test today, and was congratulated by a completely random stranger. Haha, nice. :slight_smile:

Finished the bottle of Mountain Dew.

If my GB was attacking me, I wouldn’t give a damn that I was cold. :wink:

Congratulations upon passing your driving test!
Condolences upon drinking Mountain Dew. :slight_smile: