Up All Night: An early(or late) MMP

With all the 'crastinating going on, it sounds like we all need this shirt.

I forgot to mention that after I was done at la biblioteca, I went to one of the Indian restaurants in town and got me some chicken pakoras. This is entirely the fault of the Vish Puri mysteries.

And another Moanday bites the dust! :smiley: Thanks to the holiday, my commute was super easy this morning, and our building was mostly empty. The most exciting thing I got to do was unjam a printer - someone printed out a whole bunch of photos, and I suspect they sent them to the wrong printer, since they sat there unclaimed. But I had to unjam it so the queue would clear and my stuff would print.

We had a pot luck for lunch, and it was mostly meats - no one brought in veggies save one small broccoli salad, and no fruits, save my pineapple upside down cake (which was mega-yummerrific!!) The BBQ poke was good, so I had a happy tummy. One woman there is eating vegan - there was nothing she could eat, so she brought her own burrito. It was a nice way to break up the day.

**FCD **met me at the gym, but we didn’t exactly work out together - I did a bike and he swam. But we were both there and that’s what counts! I’m going to stencil a few towels tonight, then veg. C’mon Firday!!! Oh yeah, and it’s payday week, so yay!

Bummer, **BBBobbio **- but maybe the rest of your year will be better, right?

My computer sucks, I am timing out again.

Got a call from UofM wanting to know when I planned to so something with my bill. Which one? The one for $20,300 and some change (because after you hear $20,000 everything else is a blur) that I never got. The lady was very nice and took down all my info and is going to send me a copy. This is the 3rd or 4th bill I haven’t gotten or have gotten as a second notice.
I an so scared of something getting missed and showing up on my credit report and screwing me up with buying a house.
So far I have 13 different bills from 13 different entities and I have no idea how many I should be getting. Why can’t they have a central location that can print out everything I should be getting?

I’m sorry for all the crap you are going through Taters

Growing up is overrated Nut
Cograts** Midget** on passing your driving test.
Congrats Spidey

Another {{{BBBobbio}}} cause I’m cold too.

Sympathy, Tater.

Up late last night. Up not too late this morning, but going slow.

Thinking about maybe chicken for dinner.

Just finished 4 towels with crabs on them - took less than an hour, so yay! On Thursday, the paint will be set and ready to be ironed, plus I can add the iron-ons that say St. Mary’s County. Firday, I’ll drop them off at the store. Plus I have a check to pick up, tho I don’t expect it to be very much. Still, it’s a check.

Time to knit the rest of the night away.

I only planned to watch the original Planet of the Apes around 2:00 today. That turned into Beneath the Planet of the Apes, then Escape From the Planet of the Apes. I just started Conquest of the Planet of the Apes and will finish with Battle for the Planet of the Apes around 9:00. Then it will be too late to exercise. Success!

I’d be a pretty good procrastinator if I ever got around to it. :smiley:

Good job on the test, EmilyG.

The Mt. Dew sneerers can just hush. The stuff tastes good. :slight_smile:

Thanks all :slight_smile:

I won the right to spend $43 to join a moving city.
Last year there were > 32,000 finishers & (I think) 40m registered, with about 45m or so trying to get in. The odds are far better than Powerball but much less lucrative.

Made fajitas for dindin; the extras are falaters. :stuck_out_tongue:
Cap’n, I might have you stand down on Sharkapult[sup]©[/sup]; even though it will be much fun, I’ve found a much quicker & easier way to do in a certain bear.
Swampy, last week, I ran out of TP in the upstairs bathroom :eek: There was many more rolls in the basement but none upstairs.
I was reminded of this at irk today because the janitor is apparently President of the union & took his day off. We was out at irk & there it’s kept in a locked closet. :eek: :eek:
(I believe a certain bear is now clutching his chest & dialing the model # of a certain Porch sports vee-hic-ul)

They suck?

Howdy Y’all! Home from men’s night over to the church house. I might also add that this is a slightly drukene psot. :smiley: Yes, da bear did have a little bit too much tonight. A good time was had by all, especially moi!

Smelly this is a workin’ MMP nickname subject to change, I kinda likes me some Planet Of The Aoes movies.

Spidey I take heart in the fact that at least there was some tp somewhere in the Spideyweb. This means that you are not a complete and totsl heathen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I shall betake myself to bed. Alas, and alack, tomorrow is a day of irk. Le Sigh.

Nitey Nite Y’all!

ETA: First on Two!

I just hope you weren’t driving!

where’s that damned trout?

Lookit! Lookit! Look how big my Rosebuds are getting! (that’s their mom in the middle)

Those are not rosebuds, they are human larvae.
:rolleyes:

you want back on the list? :dubious:

Back to work after a weekend off. One of Hockey Lady’s horses died this morning. :frowning:

356?:dubious:

He was too snockered to find his car.:wink:

swampy, how bout Fjord, since (s)he is pining?:smiley:

Nettie, Mountain Dew is real good mixed with moonshine. Or so I’ve heard. : halo :

Flytrap, the proper reponse is “Awww! How cute!” That keeps you off THE LIST.

Lawyers are the larval form of politicians.

ETA: The Rosebuds are both the second cutest kids I’ve evar seen.

Morning, mumpers and a very happy Toosday all round. I am all excitipated today as I’m off to see Turisas tonight at a very small venue in town. The place only holds about 200 people so it is the perfect size for having fun in. I will be playing the responsible adult for a change as I’m driving there and back so no school-night drinking for me. It’s pub night on Wednesday anyway, so I can make up for it then but I have a big event at irk on Wednesday which would not work well with a hangover.

(((((Taters))))), sorry to hear about the estate mess, I hope you manage to get something sorted out one way or another, or folks just stop bothering you with it and hassle someone else.

BBBobbio - do you have heat yet? I still think the blanket fort and crayons is the best solution…and all those blankets would keep you warm too.

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffienatin’. YAWN ‘Tis 57 Amurrkin out with a predicted high of 71 and sunny. I’ll take it! Tomorrow’s high shall be 77 and then 80 on Thursday and around 70 or so Firday with rain. Spring is stickin’ its haid out. Of course we’ll have lower temps next week it looks like.

Nettie I was not drivin’. OYKW and I went early to do set up and he drove. Thus da bear had a little more to drink than he should have on an irk night. I feel surprisingly better than I thought I would this mornin’.

Spidey I have preached the importance of emergency TP. I feel that if I spread the word and certain people do not listen, I have done my job. Now that you’ve faced the horror first hand I trust you now have a plan in place to make sure this does not happen again. :dubious:

Now I need more caffiene and rumbly tummy wants to be fed. Then, alas and alack, irk purtification must commence.

Happy Tuesday Y’all!