Utterly mundane and pointless - I feel like a new name. Suggestions?

When I first signed up to the Dope, my head was in a bad place (as was my life), and as an admitted agarophobic shut-in, I picked hermette as my female hermit identity for this place.

Two and half years later, life’s a lot better, and my username sucks :slight_smile:

Any suggestions for a new name for a Scottish feminist, mildly alcoholic, sarcastic, short-arsed, full time mum?

I quite like “Cinnamon Imp” (although I’m not really a celtic red-head as that implies. But I’d *like *to be, and used to be with the aid of modern hair dye technology if that counts) :wink:

Oooh, and also which of our many talented good-looking mods should I appraoch once I’ve made the carefully thought out decision? ATMB?

[1]Yes, I know name changes are limited, and not to be done on a whim. That’s why I’ve stuck with this irritating lower-case one for so long :slight_smile:

I rather like Cinnamon Imp! But that may be that I started getting my cinnamon from a bottle too, once I realized that my mom’s cinnamon wasn’t going to pass down to me. All I come up with at the moment, though, is Scotia. Sounds…umm…short and scottish and female :smiley:

Squisher

I totally read that as “Cinnamon Limps” for some reason. It sounded painful. But Cinnamon Imp has a nice ring to it.

I believe the admins handle name changes…Marley23 or TubvaDiva should be able to hook you up. But be careful. They may make you wash their coffee mug first.
-D/a

How about Scotitude? Or scotitudeRed?

(I’m trying to play on “attitude”, if you didn’t get it.)

If you want it more gender-identifiable, then perhaps scotitudeFemme?

Welcome to Out-Of-Your-Shell, by the way! It’s a better place to be. I found your post about what your ex did to you 2 yrs ago. What’s his user name, is it assHole?

:smiley:

Add a +1 for Scotitude!! :smiley:

Thanks! But, I think I’m missing a reference there…?

Ohhh, I quite like. Wonder if I can use it as a punny name though, and build on Nova Scotia somehow. Noble Scotia? :slight_smile: Nova-va-voom Scotia? :wink:

Mm, thanks, just makes me picture a ten year old boy for some reason though :slight_smile:

I’m sadly fond of washing up, so that’s fine with me! :smiley:

I like the idea, but worry people would read it as Scotti-dude :frowning:

And yes, if my daughter’s first sentence is “Daddy’s an arse”, I have no idea where she heard that, none at all…

(Yeah, I know. I’m trying not to badmouth him around her, but it’s hard to avoid sometimes!)

The Reeking Lum.
Na. No one would understand.

Haggarse.

Or 'The Wee Weegie", but ditto :slight_smile:

DramQueen

I **like **it. Even if it makes me suspect you know me too well! :wink:

“modern” hair color totally counts.

:smiley:

Well then, cheers! hic

Try this Band Name Generator, monetary donations should be sent to wolf_meister, per this thread.

I think Dram Queen is pretty good. I like Hagarse but can see the downside.

I’m trying to think of something working alcohol and Scots into it but may need to find a book.

I don’t think Betrothed Woad or Lush Mither work. Wait until after coffee :slight_smile:

WellMother (Joking)

Nessie (I actually like this!)

Here are a few humble suggestions:

Cinnamon Scot
Cinnamon Rum
Scottie Rum
Scottie Mum
Chrysanthemum
Luna Moth
Mother Tongue
Hot Buttered Mum
Cinnamon Lips