Venting.

Everything seem to be going to sh*t. Sure, things seem to be going alright (I have a job, great friends, etc.) but mentally, and physically I’m wilting. You guys know what I mean. I am going to a shrink; I’ve been taking my meds.; unfortunately I’ve been relapsing with my eating disorder - so much so, when I was talking with meg last night I just started to cry, so hard. She told she was scared for me because she loves me, and wants to help get through this; I told her that I love her too, and I don’t want to die. Ultimately, it’s been getting tome hardcore, so much so I realized at work (hadn’t eaten in like almost 2 days, and I almost fainted at work) that how many more times am I going to do this - how many times will this go on before my turn is up.

I’m sorry not just, sort of, vomit this on the board, but I just feel comfortable talking to you guys. I just words of wisdom from all of you, and just so good vibes to help me get through this crap.

Thanks.

You’re lucky to have a good friend in Meg. Very lucky. Cherish that and use her as often as she is willing.
What’s the manner of the eating disorder, if I may?

Life is strange. Sometimes you get drug through the mud only to end up better for it. Whatever doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger, if you let it. Fight back and be determined to win. Use your friends for support and be there for them too.

And keep us posted. Sign up and come here daily, it will help. Trust me.

Listen to the wisdom of Uncommon Sense. :slight_smile:

hugs Patty and Chuck hard It’s gonna get better, I promise. Hang in there–we’re all here for you, whenever you need to vent.

Anorexia
I’ve been dealing with it most of me life, but it really ‘kicked me in the ass’ two years ago. Ever since then, it’s been really difficult to bring myself to even have 3 meals aday. I usually only have one - dinner- and that consists of a salad. Most of the time I hate; sometimes I love it (bitterly); but mostly I just want it over with.

Yes, I am fortunate to have meg. We’ve been friends for 5 years now, and (literally) we’ve never fought once. She is the only reason I want to get better. Meg has been getting the butt end out of this. I’m sure you all have had a time in your life where you have someone you care about so much, and you sometimes there is just nothing you can do.

By nature, I tend to lean toward the optimistic side of life. I try really hard ot hold on to that. i’m sure most of you know how hard it is to stay that way - sometimes things just seem to never work out.

I appreciate the comments.

I’m glad you’re ok today. Keep coming back, I’ll check this thread once a day at least.
I hope you’re getting the professional support you need to fight this. Maybe someday you can go into details about what it’s like to be anorexic - when you’re ready.