Video possibly showing Reptilian eyes

We’ve had some threads recently discussing conspiracy theories, regarding how they get started, and why people believe them.

Coast to Coast AM has highlighted a video that some people will undoubtedly use as evidence that Reptilians walk among us. I’m not sure what to make of it, but it is certainly odd.

The interesting thing–or perhaps infuriating thing, depending on your point of view–is that every so often, things like this video come along; things, that on the surface, at least, seem to be quite good evidence for some conspiracy theory or another, and it seems surprisingly difficult to debunk them. It could be, of course, that this video is a deliberate fake; but other than that, I’m hard-pressed to think of a semi-plausible explanation for what the video shows.

I would be interested to see what other people think.

In today’s VLearning, B&B show you how to recreate a Reptilian Eye effect in Adobe Premiere Pro! Now you can create your own Lizard People Conspiracy videos!

That’s more professionally done than the clip in the OP. Art Bell is spinning in his grave unless he became one of the Shadow People.

TO me, it just looks like the reflection of something white or a light source that is moved. She’s clearly staring up there for a reason – something’s going on – and then when the reflection hits her eyes, she blinks. There’s nothing that particularly looks spooky to me.

In my opinion, it is very unlikely to be a deliberately added effect.

Anybody want to add a forked tongue to that video?

I’d believe it if she ate a live mouse on TV.

Or perhaps she’s a low-ranking lizard person who got stuck with the Ukrainian newscaster assignment instead of being part of the Bilderberg team.

Mark Zuckerberg denies he’s a lizard person:

Now I’m beginning to wonder…

:lizard:

Did…did you look at all the slo-mo shots? It’s a super fake looking deliberately added effect.

I did. I went through it frame by frame. To me, it seems like a reflection of some sort. I do this for a living (well, photography). I could be wrong, I’m not an incontrovertible expert, but it looks like it to me and her actions make sense. Why the hell would she be staring off into space out there? Something’s going on up there. Faking this random moment doesn’t make any sense (except in the sense of recursive logic like “well, nobody would think we faked something as insignificant as this, so let’s fake it”,) and it doesn’t look “good” enough to be a fake.

But I could be wrong. It certainly can be that somebody faked this particular moment for the express reason that she was seemingly staring off into space for no reason, I suppose. I just don’t think so.

This thread needs a theme song. How about Reptoid Vision?

Hmmm…there’s apparently more of her here. This would suggest CGI or some other explanation, but my reflection explanation is most likely not correct:

I was about to post this photo and agree to disagree. :slight_smile:

Imgur

It’s just so weird. Her name is Zhanna, and there is a bit of a Reddit thread on her here. I guess she’s on some sort of religious show:

I like the underlying assumption in that thread that they couldn’t possibly be doing it for controversy and clicks because its a religious show.

Contacts?

https://ttdeye.com/products/lizard-eye-green

It just seems like a weird under-the-radar kind of thing to do. Just bizarre, but I guess it’s gathered enough attention over time.

She ain’t reptilian, she’s batrachian. The fake earlobes with pearls gave her away.

Could her irises just naturally have more pigment above and below the pupil? I have sort of calico eyes, brownish, greenish, darkish in patterns. Maybe her pattern is vertical.

Ooh, maybe I’m a feline human, sworn enemies of the reptillians!

I see none of you are dealing with the elephant in the cite,

{…} the almost-futuristic attire of the presenters {…}

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!1!!! IT’S A COOKBOOK SWEATER PATTERN111!!1111