Want to be a SDMB MOD? What are John Kerry's initials?

Really! Just answer the question …

Five, four, three, two…

You want to go with a bang, don´t you? :rolleyes:

(D-MA)

What do I win?

At least the long national nightmare will be over.

Perhaps we should do away with guests posting privaledges?

You get to be an Assistant MOD!

Buh-bye!

Just how deep do you want to put your head in the sand? Do you know John Kerry’s initials?

You know…This thing with the initials JFK looks very familiar.

Why? Am I not being truthful?

You’re being an idiot.

I wish I could say it’s been a pleasure, but it really hasn’t.

Thanks for stopping by, and don’t think that we think any less of you when you get your ass kicked out of here, because for us to think less of you would be well nig impossible.

<banging head on desk> Why oh why did my requisition for more conservatives on this board get filled by this one? I’m going to have to speak with the quartermaster.

Don’t feel bad Sam. This thing is not a conservative…it’s a…well…you know what it is.

Oh, Sam, you should know better than to offer up a straight line like that around here! :smiley:

Let’s see - I’ll start it off: because she represents the best thinking available from the conservative camp.

Next!

Stfu

Most of the time I bristle when the dems snidely (and often incorrectly) insinuate that a lot of Bush supporters are dumb. But then I read threads by a poster like this one…

Ooh, ooh, I have another answer: because she beat out GWB in the essay competition.

Sorry, have to stay on track to the OP here, no politics. Do you know his initials?