Watchalong Thread for Simpleton Mafia - No Live Players Please!

Well, from Mafiascum.com:

or it could be something different, I suppose.

That’s the first place I looked, but it’s still unclear to me. There are three flavors on the wiki. One is a faction, so vanilla scum (or third faction, but probably scum). The other two are power roles. The lyncing one is very strange and unclear.

It may be similar to the role AstralRejection had in the Mafia setup where we were all action heroes. It’ll be nice to know.

Being scum can be very hard but I firmly believe that nothing makes a strong town player like going a few rounds as scum. For me, I learned that I would never be as brazen a scum player as I imagined scum were because good lord, the agita.

I find I can separate my mind well and almost forget I am scum. I play as vanilla Town and usually when Night 1 comes, I snap out of it and remind myself I am on the scum team.

That sounds like very good advice.

Ouch. The good news: TexCat, as Town you’re a known threat to Scum, so being taken out early is a compliment of sorts. What would you like on your pizza?

Pepperoni, olives, lots of cheese. And a few beers to wash it down.

ETA: I got lucky with my vote on snf, and so probably wasn’t going to get lynched anytime soon. Made me a good target, I reckon.

TexCat, your guesses have been so lucky so often recently (speaking from personal experience here), I’m surprised you aren’t the first one to be NK’d every game.
Looking at it, I’ll be really surprised if both Biotop and JBravo turn out to be scum.

As assassin, I was tempted to gorrote texcat night 1. But I felt that might have been too obvious. I went for mahaloth because I felt it made the least sense, thus more confusion. But wtf do I know?

JB is confirmed town with his vote of SNF, isn’t he? I don’t know about Biotop. And I wonder about Kimble who made a last minute switch off SNF and onto Septimus. My guess is that Septimus is town, but it’s really a guess. I’m glad I was not the vig this game. I’d have had trouble killing anyone. I’m not getting strong scum signals from anyone. Rarity claimed to have something to say (finally) in the night thread. I am eagerly awaiting it.

SNF, thanks for letting me live one more day! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the multi-posting, but one more thing…
I think assassin is just Sacher’s term for scum. See Simpletown I

Multi-posting is not a problem here.

I’m guessing “assassin” is the term for the designated Scum who relays the NK to the Mod. Upon his death, the next in line will be the new assassin. This means that if Scum fight among themselves, the assassin’s vote counts the most.

Quiet Sunday.

Sundays often are.

I’m guessing JBravo is Town, and Biotop is Scum, but then, I thought TexCat was Scum.

Biotop is pinging my scumdar hard. I’ve been skimming after being away for the weekend, but I had that feeling going into the weekend and his posts over the weekend just ping me more.

I think JB’s suspicion for Biotop not mentioning snfaulkner in a couple posts is baseless. Scum Biotop includes scum in his rundowns. Not “honestly” but materially.

What do yall think about Kimble? His vote move off SNF late in the day? My vote might be there toDay. I’d at least what to hear what he has to say about it.

Kimble doesn’t post enough to form an informed opinion. Lynch the lurker.