?Wee little Winky? come on!

In honor of that wee little winky post, I have my own question to any female out there. What do all of you think you would do if you had a penis for a day? Honestly, I’m sure that someone has thought of this before. So, what would you do?

What you see is what you get, but you haven’t seen anything yet.

I’d wonder what the hell I had done to anger the gods so that I would be saddled with such primitive external genitalia…

That’s not very nice. I am rather fond of mine. Come on, it is so multi-useful. Primitive…sheesh, how many new technological things have come out that give you something to play with, piss w/, and many other things wink**wink

I’d push it over to the left… then to the right… just to see what the novelty of the bulge is really all about.

I am me… accept it or not.

I’d waggle it about, masturbate and try to stick it into every orifice I came upon in my travels.

In udda woids, I’d act like a 3-year-old.

Sue: Pushing it around like that will get ya into trouble: See the original Wee Winky thread

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Um, would I still be … female in other respects? If so, I’d set up a booth and charge people a buck a look.

“Don’t take life too serious, son – it ain’t nohow permanent.”

A tingle
A tangle
Why not let it just dangle

I am me… accept it or not.

Can’t Hear ya-

That would actually be acting like an 18 year old…
It just seems like they are 3 cause we are men!

I’d probably trip over it. :wink:

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular
error.
– John Kenneth Galbraith

Hey, MoosieBoy! Get that outta my way!

Another amusing story that didn’t happen to me - my best friend used to dream that her boyfriend’s penis was detachable, so he would take it off sometimes and go shopping or whatever. The trick was, if left unattended, the penis would die, so she had to wear it if he wasn’t using it. She told me that she always was wearing a rayon pantsuit in these dreams, “and you know how rayon is - you can see everything.” Sigh. At least she didn’t say “every little thing.”

Write my name in the snow and then ask for a raise.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

I would sit in front of a mirror. Hehe, The Great Onara’s heard this before… he’s sitting next to me, reading over my shoulder, the bastard! STOP TICKLING ME! I wonder what HE’D do if he had a penis for a day…heh, I shouldn’t make fun of him.

I would get out my ruler and measure it. I know that is not really 8 inches!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Moosie-
Then you’d know how I feel!

-Frankie

I’m not a shrimp, I’m a King Prawn.
-Pepe the Prawn

Wee Little WINKLE not Winky. Sheesh, some people!!

Anyway, I’d probably masturbate several times and then get back online to check my email.

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

The question is pretty much moot any way, as a woman I can get a penis any time I want…::

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
–Einstein

Have the SDMB chick lost all propriety?
Use your imaginations, gals. We do.
Come to think of it, some times that’s all we do!

I bet there’s a market involved in detachable organs that weren’t previously detachable. Personally, I’d rather have my testicles be able to be detached…because, really, I’d like to be able to urinate…and the damn twistage and nips…to the extent that’s way beyond the comprehension of any normal female…emphasis on the word “normal”…

May happy days long endure…